Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar announces Admission to MBA and MBA (Agribusiness) Program 2022, Apply now
GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022 – Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) invites applications for admission to MBA and MBA (Agribusiness) Program for the academic session 2022
Candidates can check more details of GBPUAT Admission 2022, such as admission process, courses offered, the fee structure of the college, etc. from the page below.
No. of Seats
- The regular intake capacity for the MBA (Agribusiness) is 32 and MBA program is 8 i.e. a total of 40 seats out of which 50% seats are for the candidates from States other than Uttarakhand and 50% seats are for candidates of Uttarakhand State in which seats for OBC, SC and ST are reserved as per the reservation policy of the Uttarakhand Government, implemented by GBPUAT, Pantnagar.
- The seat matrix is given below
- Uttarakhand – 18
- Other State – 16
- Total – 34
- Uttarakhand – 04
- Other State – 04
- Total – 08
- The normal duration of an MBA (Agribusiness) and MBA program is two academic years or four semesters. The minimum and maximum duration of the program is four and six semesters respectively
GBPUAT MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Start of Online Form Availability: January 01, 2022 (Saturday)
- Last Date for filling form: February 28, 2022 (Monday)
- Last Date with Late Fee (After February 28, 2022): March 31, 2022 (Thursday)
GBPUAT MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from AICTE approved Institutions/UGC approved Universities.
- MBA Agribusiness: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Chemicals, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Science/ Technology, Fisheries, Food Science/ Technology, Forestry, Home-Science/ Community Science, Horticulture, Veterinary Science or B. Tech (Biotechnology).
GBPUAT MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Only Online Application is accepted
- To submit application form candidates should log on to the University website www.gbpuat.in
- The candidates have passed the qualifying examination can only apply
GBPUAT MBA Admission Application Fee 2022
- For all categories the application form fee for the Diploma course in Veterinary Pharmacy is Rs. 1200/-
Mode of Admission
- The candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of their performance in CAT/CMAT, Group discussion and Personal Interview. The weightage of these three components will be
- Entrance Test Score (CAT/ CMAT) – 60%
- Group Discussion – 30%
- Personal Interview – 10%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website