FORE School of Management announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)Program 2024-26
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission 2024 – FORE School of Management, Delhi invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2024-26. The Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management is an AICTE approved Program which is designed to train and groom the future managers at FORE School of Management. This program builds students’ comprehensive understanding of the general business environment and their impact on various management functions like marketing, operations, human resources, finance, strategy and information technology and helps students in acquiring conceptual and analytical abilities required for effective decision-making and their implementation enabling the students to operate in the dynamic and complex working environment. Check out more details on FORE School of Management PGDM Admission 2024 from the page below.
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission 2024
PGDM Courses Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-International Business) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Financial Management) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Big Data Analytics) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Online Applications : January 2024
- Shortlisting for Selection Process : February 2024
- Personal Interview Session : February – March 2024
- Declaration of Result : April 2024
- Commencement of Programme : June 2024
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2024 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation 2024, and obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in an aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT-2023) conducted by IIMs, XAT-2024 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.fsm.ac.in/ & http://admissions.fsm.ac.in
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the necessary format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated time frame. Change in category, once the form is filled up, is not allowed under any circumstance.
- Candidates shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form before appearing for the selection process and point out discrepancies, if any, before appearing for the section process.
- One Programme Rs. 1,500 + 270 (18% GST) = 1,770
- Two Programmes Rs. 2,000 + 360 (18% GST) = 2,360
- Three Programmes Rs. 2,250 + 405 (18% GST) = 2,655
- Four Programmes Rs. 2,500 + 450 (18% GST) = 2,950
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Shortlisting for the selection Process is based on CAT-2023 percentile/ XAT-2024 percentile/ GMAT Score.
- The final selection is based on CAT/XAT percentile/ GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience, Business Awareness, and performance in Personal Interview (PI). (Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute).
- Personal Interviews are conducted by experienced faculty and professionals from the industry to ensure that the selected candidates perform well during their PGDM programme and subsequently achieve success professionally.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023