IRMA Anand announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management-Executive) Program for May 2023 Session
IRMA PGDM (Executive-RM) Admission 2023 – Institute of Rural Management (IRMA) Anand invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management – Executive), or the “PGDM(RM-X)”, full-time residential programme for the academic session 2023.
IRMA PGDM (Executive-RM) Admission 2023
- Online Admissions application portal opens : 05th September, 2022
- Last date for receipt of completed applications : 27th January 2023
- Intimation for Personal Interview : 03rd February 2023
- Personal Interview : 10th February 2023
- Announcement of final results : 24th February 2023
- Last date for submitting acceptance form : 3rd March 2023
- Last date to deposit the first installment fee : 24th March 2023
- Last date of Withdrawal : As per prevailing AICTE Norms
- Induction Programme : 22 – 26 May 2023
- Beginning of First Term : 29th May 2023
- Those who meet the following norms are eligible to apply for admission to the programme
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Candidates must have graduated in any discipline with 50 % or (45 % for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
- Admission will be on the basis of the candidate having a valid score of either CAT 2020, 2021 and 2022 / XAT 2021, 2022 and 2023 / GMAT from 1-Jan 2020 till 15 Jan 2023.
- Minimum Work Experience : At least five years post-qualification full-time work experience in Managerial/Supervisory position.
- The person should have completed five years of full-time work in the prescribed capacity.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.irma.ac.in/
- Please read the instructions carefully before registering for an online application.
- Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2,500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Stage-1 : Candidates to appear in Any of the following entrance tests CAT/XAT/GMAT and submit scores to the institute along with application form.
- Candidates who have already cleared any of above tests will download their scores and provide to the institute along with application form
- Stage-2 : Personal Interview
- Stage-3 : Result Announcement
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website