Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode announces Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP) for session 2022
IIM Kozhikode Executive PG Program in Management Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) invites application for admission to Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management – Batch 15 (2-Year MBA for Working Professionals) Program- Interactive Learning Mode for the academic year 2022
IIM Kozhikode Executive PG Program in Management Admission 2022
About the Program
- The Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP) in Management for Working Professionals is a two-year program comprising 750 hours of classroom instruction delivered over an Interactive Learning (IL) platform, and includes 3 weeks of in-campus modules.
- Online Application Start Date : 06th May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 10th August 2022
- Date of EMAT : 3, 10, 17, 24th September 2022
- Date of Interview : 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25th September 2022
- Declaration of Result : 17th October 2022
- Last Date for offer Acceptance : 17th November 2022
- Due Date for First Installment Payment : 03rd December 2022
- Registration Date : 5 & 12th December 2022
- Dates First In-Campus : 05, 09 & 12, 17th December 2022
- Platform Session Start Date : December 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Kozhikode Executive PG Program in Management 2022
- A bachelor’s degree* or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- In the case of an absence of a duly recognised bachelor’s degree, candidates with a minimum aggregate percentage of 50 in CA/ICWA/CS can apply for the programme.
- The degree obtained from a foreign University subject to producing the equivalency certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities) or any Govt. of India approved assessment agency, or an Indian University approved by UGC along with the proof of aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the programme completed.
- 3 Years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience** after successful completion of graduation as on the deadline of submitting the application online.
- *Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- **Work experience before completion of graduation will not be considered for eligibility (An experience certificate issued by the current employer dated after the online application submission date is necessary in the case of candidates who have exactly 3 years of work experience while applying for the programme.
- Candidates are advised to go through the programme details and instructions to fill the application form before registering online https://iimk.ac.in/
- Register online with basic information
- On successful registration, candidate will receive the application number in his/her registered email id
- Fill the application form completely within 7 days from registration
- Pay the application fee online
- After successful submission of online application form, please take 2 prints of the application and send the duly signed application forms along with one set of self-attested copies of the supporting documents
- Application Fee (non-refundable) : Rs.2000/- plus taxes as applicable
- Payment Mode : Through online using Net Banking, Credit Card /Debit Card
- IIMK adopts a two-stage selection process for its admissions to the EPGP 2023-2025 batch.
Stage 1: Shortlisting of candidates based on eligibility criteria
- The candidates are shortlisted to the selection process based on the information provided in the online application form and supporting documents uploaded. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for stage 2.
Stage 2: EMAT & Personal Interview
- Stage 2 of the selection process comprises an Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT), followed by a personal interview.
- Admission to the programme is based on the score obtained in the EMAT and Interview. The test and interview will be conducted online/in-person, and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates after the registration closure date.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website