Indian Institute of Management Jammu announces Admission to Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program 2023, Apply Now
IIM Jammu Executive MBA Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) has invited application for admission to Executive MBA Program (Blended Mode) Program for Working Executives Minimum Experiences 3 Years for the Academic Year 2023-25
IIM Jammu Executive MBA Admission 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2023
- IIMJammu Admission Test Date: June 2023
- Work Experience: Candidates should have at least three years of work experience till the last date of application. Experience earned during the study period will not be considered.
- Educational Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC – OBC, and 45% for SC/ST/DAP awarded by recognised University/educational institution or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India or alternately should have completed professional programs like CA/CS/ICWA.
- Relevant Test Scores of CAT/GMAT/GRE. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
- The online EMBA application form can be filled at IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in.
- Download the completed online application form and send hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required Receipt of online payment through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 31st March 2023 to: Admissions Office (EMBA Programme), Indian Institute of Management Jammu, Old University Campus, Canal Road Jammu – 180016
- Enclose the Receipt of online fee payment of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000 in case of SC/ST/PwD category candidates) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application.
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For GEN/OBC/EWS : Rs.2000/-
- For PwD : Rs.1000/-
- The selection process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Test Score – CAT/GMAT/GRE score or IIM Jammu Admission Test (IIMJAT) Score
- Academic Profile –Graduation Score/percentage
- Personal Interview
- Preparation of Merit list will be based on CAT/GMAT/GRE/IIMJAT Score, academic profile, gender diversity, and personal interview
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2023
- MBA Entrance Exams 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Executive MBA Admission Notifications 2023