Delhi Technology University (DTU) announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development) Program 2021-23
DTU MBA-IEV Admission 2021 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites online applications from the interested candidates for admission to MBA Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Venture Development (MBA-IEV) for the academic year 2021-23.
Check out for more details on DTU MBA-IEV Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
No. of Seats
- The number of seats for admission in the program for the batch of 2021-23 is 40.
DTU MBA-IEV Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement in newspapers : 21st August 2021
- Opening of website for online registration 20th August .2021
- Last date for online registration :14th September 2021
- Release of short-listed candidates for Personal Interview/Evaluation-Round I : 17th September 2021
- Online Interview/ Evaluation of short-listed candidates : 19th & 20th September 2021
- Release of the List I of candidates for provisional admission and intimation of fee payment : 22nd September 2021
- Last date for fee payment (List I candidates) : 25th September 2021
- Announcement of vacant seats after Round I, and Updation of details of Remaining candidates if required : 27th September 2021
- Last date for updation of details of remaining candidates : 30th September 2021
- Release of short-listed candidates for Personal Interview/Evaluation -Round II : 05th October 2021
- Online Interview/ Evaluation of short-listed candidates Round II : 07th October 2021
- Release of the List II of candidates for provisional admission and intimation of fee payment : 09th October 2021
- Last date for fee payment (List II candidates) 12th October 2021
- Last date of admission : 12th October 2021
- Notification of Spot Round if required : 14th October 2021
- Spot Round : As announced
Eligibility Criteria for DTU MBA-IEV Admission 2021
- A candidate who has passed a graduate degree program and has scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university/ institution are eligible to apply.
- Relation of 10% in marks to SC/ST/PWD candidates shall be given in eligibility Criteria.
- Those who are appearing in the final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility and graduation marks at the time of personal interview.
DTU MBA-IEV Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.dtu.ac.in/ and https://cmac.admissions.nic.in/
- Candidates are advised to read the brochure carefully. Visit the website www.dtu.ac.in regularly for updates and other details about the admission process.
- No individual communication will be sent.
- Personal interview/evaluation may be held online if necessary. This will be intimated on the website. Necessary arrangements for online interviews will be made accordingly for all candidates shortlisted for interviews.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- Merit list for final admission shall be prepared on the basis of combined scores of the following components given below:
- Graduate Marks (40% weightage)
- Case Study (20% weightage)
- Personal Interview (30% weightage)
- Gender Diversity (5% weightage)
- Academic diversity (5% weightage)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website