Delhi Technology University (DTU) announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) Program 2022-24
Delhi Technical University MBA (Business Analytics) Admission 2022 – Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics (MBA-BA) Program offered at University of Management & Entrepreneurship (USME) for the session 2022-24 Batch.
The Course involves specialisations like Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling, Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Big Data Analytics.
Delhi Technical University MBA (Business Analytics) Admission 2022
- Opening of website for online registration: Ongoing
- Last Date for online registration: To be announced
- Release of short-listed candidates for Personal Interview: June 2022
- Interview of shortlisted candidates: July 2022
Number of Seats
- The number of seats for admission in the programme for the batch of 2022-23 is 40.
Eligibility Criteria for DTU MBA (Business Analytics) Admission 2022
- Candidates who have passed an engineering degree/a graduate degree program with at least one paper in Mathematics/Statistics and have scored minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university /institution are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation of 10% in marks to SC/ST/PWD candidates shall be given in eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have taken a CAT exam in the year 2020.
- The University may decide an appropriate cut-off percentile of CAT score to invite the candidates for a Personal Interview. Depending on COVID 19 situation the university shall take a decision about conducting a Personal Interview or to prepare the merit list based on CAT Score.
- Interested candidates are required to fill the online application form which is available at MBA (Business Analytics) (East Delhi Campus) link under the Admission tab on www.dtu.ac.in
- Candidates should upload a scan copy of all documents related to their qualification and latest passport size photograph in online application.
- A copy of duly filled online application should be retained for future use.
- For SC/ST/Pwd Candidates :- Rs. 500/-
- For Other Candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online by use of debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Application received will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in CAT 2021/MAT 2022
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Merit list for admission shall be prepared on the basis of the CAT score (70%) and Personal Interview (30%) Score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website