Dr. B.R Ambedkar University Announces MBA Admission 2022, Apply Now
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2022 – Dr B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi has released the notification for admission to various MBA Programs at School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship for the academic year 2022-24.
The complete details of Dr B.R Ambedkar University MBA Admission 2022 can be checked from the page below.
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply 30th April 2022
- Date of entrance test is 08th May 2022
- Applicants need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university (Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PwBD/D-OBC(NCL)/Defence
- candidates/Kashmiri Migrant candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree Examinations can apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared.
- To apply please click here:https://audadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Candidates must read the Information Bulletin carefully before applying.
- An eligible applicant for the mentioned session must familiarize with the contents of this Bulletin of Information.
- Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for any updates.
- For General & EWS : Rs. 1290.00
- For SC/ST/PwBD/DOBC(NCL)/Defence candidates/Kashmiri Migrant candidates : Rs 645.00
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Eligible applicants would be required to take the Written Admission Test (OFFLINE) which will consist of 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability (includes verbal aptitude and English language comprehension) and analytical ability (includes quantitative ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning) and general awareness.
- 4 marks would be awarded for each correct answer, negative marking will there i.e.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Based on the scores obtained in the Written Admission Test, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview (PI).
- The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the written test (70% weightage) and personal interview (30% weightage).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website