Bennett University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply now
Bennett University MBA Admission 2023 – Bennett University invites online applications for admission to 2-Years Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2023-24.
Bennett University MBA Admission 2023
MBA Specializations Offered
- Business Analytics
- Media Management.
- Online Application Process: ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: Last week of January 2023
- Passed Graduation in any discipline from recognised university with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates must have a CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / GRE score.
- Candidates appearing for the final degree examination can also apply.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.bennett.edu.in/
- There is no separate on-line application form for the NRI/International students. However, such candidates shall be required to submit a sponsorship form duly signed by the sponsor.
- The sponsorship form shall be available, once the candidates selects NRI/International student category. The same may then be downloaded and sent separately quoting the application number.
- Candidates who fulfill the above stated eligibility criteria can apply to the MBA program at the website by filling an online application form.
- Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on merit of CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / GRE score. OR
- Candidates must qualify the BUMAT (Bennett University Management Aptitude Test) or Personal interview conducted by Bennett University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website