Asia Pacific Institute of Management announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs 2022-24 (27th Batch)
Asia Pacific Institute of Management PGDM Admission – Asia Pacific Institute of Management (APIM), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2-years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (27th Batch) for the academic year 2022-24
The PGDM Programs offered by Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM General)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking & Financial Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Healthcare Management
Asia Pacific Institute of Management PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date to apply : January 2022
Asia Pacific Institute of Management PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for admission in the PGDM Program(s)
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s/equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC)/Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Due to the shutdown of all educational institutions, some universities could not conduct final year examinations of undergraduate courses or could not declare results. In such cases, provisional admission of students may be given and the students shall produce proof of successful completion of graduation before December 31, 2022.
- For admission in the PGDM program, an applicant must have a valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score.
- Application form is available at https://www.asiapacific.edu/student-register and must be submitted online.
- Application processing fee is Rs.1000/-
- Applicants should complete the online application form fully and submit it along with the non-refundable admission processing fee.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway.
- Note – : Incomplete and doctored forms are liable to be rejected and will lead to cancellation of candidature.
PGDM Selection based on :-
- Personal Interview-20%
- Group Discussion- 10%
- CAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT/GMAT Percentile -40%
- Past Academic performance: (10th , 12th , Graduation)-10%
- Work Experience-5%
- ** Regional-Eastern States (seven sisters), Southern States (Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Puducherry) and State of Jammu & Kashmir-5%
- #(ESCS Category)- Minority Class/SC/ST/OBC/ EWS- 5%
- #Gender (Female Candidates Only)- 5%
For more details and apply, please visit the official website