Anna University Centre for Distance Education Chennai announces Admission to MBA, MCA & M.Sc. (CS) Degree Programs 2022
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission 2022 – Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai invites applications for admission to the MBA, MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science) Degree Program for the academic session 2022.
Check out the post below for more details on Anna University Distance Education PG Admission 2022.
- MBA Program is offered with the following specializations through all the Study Centres.
- MBA (General Management), MBA (Technology Management), MBA (Marketing Management), MBA (Human Resource Management), MBA (Financial Service Management), MBA (Health Service Management), MBA (Hospitality and Tourism Management), MBA (Operations Management)
- MCA & M.Sc. (CS) degree Programs are offered at the Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Anna University, Chennai.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) – Computer Science
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Registration & Submission (MBA & MCA) : 24th August 2022
- Last Date for Registration & Submission (M.Sc (CS) : 28th August 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (MBA/ MCA) : 28th August 2022, 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon
- MSc (CS) : No Entrance Test
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration
- A Clearance in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) / TANCET 2022 (MBA) conducted by Anna University
- A Pass in BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- A clearance in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) / TANCET 2022 (MCA) conducted by Anna University.
For M.Sc. (CS)
- A Pass in a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Higher Secondary Level or at Graduation Level.
- Note: The Bachelor’s Degree must have been obtained through 10+2+3 / 4 years pattern
Anna University Distance Education PG Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website http://cde.annauniv.edu/
- Applicants can fill in the particulars through Online Portal and make payment.
- The downloaded application along with relevant certificates should be submitted to “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai” 600025” on or before the due date through post or in person.
- Filled in applications are to be sent to “The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai 600025” on or before the last date.
- Application Fee: Rs. 767/- (Including GST)
- Mode of Payment: Through online or offline mode.
Exam Pattern & Evaluation Scheme
- The question paper will contain 100 objective-type questions to be answered in 2 hours. Each question will have four alternative answers.
- The candidate has to choose the most appropriate answer and has to shade the choice of the answer in the box against each question.
- While evaluating the answers, one mark is awarded for each correct answer. Wrong answers will be considered to break the tie.
- MBA: Data Analysis, Comprehension Skill, Basic Quantitative Ability, Written English
- MCA: Quantitative Ability, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, Verbal Activity, Basic Science, etc.
Entrance Test Centre
- MBA: Chennai, Coimbatore Madurai, Nagercoil, Trichy & Villupuram
- MCA: Chennai only
Selection and Admission Procedure
- Candidates who are provisionally eligible for admission will be informed through a counseling call letter based on their rank obtained in the DEET/TANCET.
- Candidates or their authorized representatives should attend the counseling with all original certificates and Demand Draft towards the 1st-semester fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website