NIBM Pune PGDM in Banking and Financial Services Admission 2020-22
NIBM Pune announces PGDM in Banking and Financial Services Admission 2020-22
NIBM PGDM Banking and Financial Services Admission 2020 - National Institute of Bank Management, Pune announces admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Banking and Financial Services for 2020-2022 Session.
The NIBM Program
- Established by the Reserve Bank of India, NIBM is the apex institution in Banking and Finance. It is renowned for quality training, education and industry interface.
- National Institute of Bank Management, Pune Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services) (AICTE Recognized)
- Our two-year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) offers the best in domain expertise and practical experience from the world of finance
- PGDM (B&FS), held on residential basis, is providing to the financial system a pool of talented youngsters thoroughly trained and prepared with Analytical Skills & Perspectives in Banking and Finance for directly taking up managerial responsibilities
See: MBA Admission
- The Last Date for submitting Online Application Forms at NIBM is 20th March 2020
- NIBM will use scores of CAT 2019/ XAT 2020 / CMAT (2020) for short-listing candidates for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview. The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor's degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree
- In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidateâ€™s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply
- Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Dept./Registrar/ Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the program provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2020 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute (issued on or before June 30, 2020) stating that they have completed all the NIBM, Pune Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services) (AICTE Recognized) Admission 2020-22 requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
- The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is October 31, 2020
- Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission. NIBM would not allow any candidate to join the program in case the candidate is unable to complete all the requirements for a bachelor degree on or before 30th June 2020
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020)
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview during April 2020 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at a later stage
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the program
- Candidates should apply to NIBM by filling NIBMs Online application form www.nibmindia.org
- Please fill in the Application Form very carefully. All fields marked with * are mandatory to be filled. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Mistakes on account of wrong entries will be the sole responsibility of the applicant.
- Before filling the application form please have the soft copies of the following ready to be uploaded:
- Latest passport size photograph. The size of the photo should not be more than 100kb
- Admit Card of qualifying exam CAT (2019)/ ATMA (2020)/CMAT (2020)
- Allowed photo types: jpg. Images must be between 400 x 400 and 2048 x 2048 pixels
- Form Cost: Rs.1250/- You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards. Net Banking