Delhi Technological University (DTU) announces Admission to MBA Program through Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC)
DTU MBA Admission 2021 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites online applications for admissions to two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2021-22. Admission to the MBA program will be conducted through the Common Management Admission Committee (CMAC).
Read further for more details on DTU MBA Admission 2021
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology Management
- Knowledge Management
DTU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Uploading of Information Brochure & Application Form on CMAC website :- 07th June 2021
- Last Date of submitting the completely filled Application Form :- 30th June 2021
1st Round of Counselling
- 1st Round of Online Seat Allotment and Intimation to the Selected candidates :- 10th July 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates alloted seat in the 1st Round :- 14th July 2021
- Display of Final Alloted and Vacant Seats after 1st round of allotment :- 19th July 2021
2nd Round of Counselling
- Opening of online portal for all eligible applicants for submitting change of campus preference :- 20th & 21st July 2021
- 2st Round of Online Seat Allotment and Intimation to the Selected candidates :- 26th July 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates alloted seat in the 2st Round :- 30th July 2021
- Display of Final Alloted and Vacant Seats after 2st round of allotment :- 03th July 2021
3rd Round of Counselling
- Opening of online portal for all eligible applicants for submitting change of campus preference :- 04th & 05th August 2021
- 3rd Round of Online Seat Allotment and Intimation to the Selected candidates :- 10th August 2021
- Last date of payment of fees for candidates alloted seat in the 3rd Round :- 14th August 2021
- Display of Final Alloted and Vacant Seats after 3rd round of allotment :- 17th August 2021
- Up-gradation of seats after possible withdrawals and display of Final Allotment :- 04th September 2021
- Display of Vacant seats after withdrawals and Detailed Schedule of Spot Round :- 07th September 2021
- Spot round :- 11th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- A candidate who has passed any Bachelor’s degree examination with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognised university/institution is eligible to apply. However, a relaxation of 10% to SC/ST candidates shall be given in eligibility criteria.
- Those who are appearing in the final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the CMAC.
- The student should hold a degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Candidate must have appeared for CAT 2020 or CMAT 2021 and have respective valid scores of the Same. CMAC may decide an appropriate cut-off score of CAT and CMAT to prepare respective merit lists of the students for the purpose of shortlisting the candidates for admission. Merit list prepared based on CAT Score 2020 will be exhausted first for the purpose of admission. This shall be followed by admission based on CMAT 2021 Scores.
- In case the conversion formula for CGPA is not provided by the concerned Institute/University, equivalent percentage shall be computed as per following formula: CGPA x 10 = Percentage
DTU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online application through official website https://cmac.admissions.nic.in
- Online Application from can be accessed at https://cmac.admissions.nic.in
- All candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment.
- Documents required for uploading at the time of filling up of online application form.
- For General candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates :- Rs. 500/-
- All the applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in CAT 2020/CMAT 2021 and separate merit lists shall be prepared based on CAT Score/CMAT Score.
- While preparing the merit list based on CAT Score 2020 and CMAT score 2021 respectively, the following criteria shall be used for resolving ties, if any:
- In case of tie in CAT score/CMAT score, the candidate shall be ranked according to the age, i.e. the person older in age will be ranked higher.
- In case of a tie in age, the candidate shall be ranked according to the bachelor degree percentage, i.e. the person with higher bachelor degree percentage will be ranked higher.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website