XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master’s Program in Business Finance (MBF) Program 2023
XIM University MBF Admission 2023 – XIM University (formerly Xavier University) Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Master’s Program in Business Finance (MBF) offered by School of Commerce (SOC) for the academic session 2023-25 batch.
XIM University MBF Admission 2023
- The last date to fill up the application form : 09th December 2022
- Education Qualification : B.Com (Accounting/Finance), or B.Sc. (Mathematics/Statistics), or B.A./B.Sc. (Economics), or B.Tech, or CA/CS/CMA, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2023, can also apply.
- Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on January 08, 2023, or
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on November 27, 2022, or
- NMAT by GMAC to be conducted during October – December 2022, or
- GMAT taken in 2021 or 2022, or
- X-GMT to be conducted by XIM University on January 29, 2023.
- Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIM University, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIM University program at: www.xim.edu.in
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- It may be noted that besides registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT, one has to apply (online) separately to XIM University.
- The Institute will decide the section-wise as well as overall cut-off marks which will be used for short-listing the candidates to be called for Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- WAT, GD & PI will be held in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai (if held offline).
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses for appearing in the Interview session.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT as well as in the Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience). The selected candidates will be informed by mail in the month of April 2023.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022