XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to MBA in Human Resource Management Program 2023, Apply Now
XIM University MBA-HRM Admission 2023 – XIM University Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) offered by School of Human Resource Management (SHRM) for the academic session 2023
- The last date to fill up the application form is December 09, 2022
- The minimum requirement for admission to the Program is a three-year Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2023, can also apply.
- Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15, 2023.
- Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests:
- Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIM University, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIM University program at: www.xim.edu.in
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- It may be noted that besides registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT, one has to apply (online) separately to XIM University.
- Application fee: Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- The Institute will decide the section-wise as well as total cut-off marks which will be used for short-listing the candidates to be called for Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. WAT, GD & PI will be held in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses for appearing in the Interview session. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT as well as in the Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience).
- The selected candidates will be informed by mail in the month of April 2023.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022