University of Calcutta announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Financial Management Admission 2023, Apply now
University of Calcutta MBA (FM) Admission 2023 – University of Calcutta invites applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme in Financial Management offered in the Department of Commerce at the University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata for the session 2023-25.
University of Calcutta MBA (FM) Admission 2023
- To provide high quality education in business finance to the students who are expected to:
- join industry and business
- seek entrepreneurial or self-employment positions
- pursue research and teaching as a career.
- 38 Indian students, plus 5 foreign students, at the beginning of the first semester
- Issue and Receipt of Application Forms : 10th Jan to 28th April 2023
- Publication of List of Candidates Eligible for GD & PI : 08th May 2023
- Admit Cards (for GD & PI) to be distributed : 15th May 2023
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview (at Kolkata) : 18th May 2023
- Publication of list of successful candidates : 02nd June 2023
- Admission to be completed by : 20th June 2023
- Commencement of classes :03rd July 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 system) with Honours in Arts / Science / Commerce / Business Administration or Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+4 system) in Engineering / Technology / Medical Science / Law / Professional Courses / or its equivalent from any University recognized by the University of Calcutta.
- Only CAT 2022 and / or MAT 2023 qualified candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applications for MBA (Financial Management) (2023-2025) are invited in the prescribed form, available from Calcutta University Sales Counter, Asutosh Building, Kolkata-700 073, on payment of Rs.1,000 (Rs.500 for S.C / S.T / OBC candidates of West Bengal only) in cash (Excepting Saturdays & Sundays).
- Brochure and form can also be downloaded from the Calcutta University Website (www.caluniv.ac.in), and submitted along with a demand draft of Rs.1,000 (Rs.500 for S.C / S.T / OBC candidates of West Bengal only) drawn in favour of Co-ordinator, MBA in Finance, Calcutta University and payable at Kolkata.
- Applications will be received in person or by post in the office of the MBA (Financial Management), Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta, Hardinge Building, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata – 700 073.
- Indian students: Rs. 1,000 (Rs.500 for S.C / S.T candidates of West Bengal only)
- Foreign students: US$ 100
- Selection will be based on an overall score comprising the following:
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2023
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India