Sikkim Manipal University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
SMU MBA Admission – Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) invites applications for admission to a 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at its constituent college Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) for the Academic year 2022.
Check the post below for more details on SMU MBA Admission 2022.
- The Department of Management offers MBA in Finance, HR, Marketing, Systems, Operations, Project, Quality, Banking and International Business.
SMU MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of application : 10th June 2022
- GD, PI, Counselling & Admission – MAT/CAT Round I : 14th June 2022
- GD, PI, Counselling & Admission – MAT/CAT Round II : 15th July 2022
- Entrance exam, GD, PI, Counselling & Admission – Others Round I : 15th June 2022
- Entrance exam, GD, PI, Counselling & Admission – Others Round II: 16th July 2022
- Date of reporting at campus : 16th July 2022
- Course commencement date : 01st August 2022
SMU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduate Engineers and Bachelor’s degree holders in 10+2+3 scheme with at least 50% marks (with 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC students) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing in Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/ Combined Aptitude Test (CAT/GMAT) / Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) OR Entrance exam conducted by SMIT followed by GD and PI.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply for the entrance examination.
SMU MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online & offline mode.
- Online Mode : Candidates are requested to apply online on the website https://smu.edu.in/
- Then sign in using the application number and password to fill the online application.
- While applying candidate need to keep ready scanned photo and signature to upload (.jpg format only with maximum file size 200KB, 200 px x 200 px)
- Offline Mode : Application Form can also be downloaded from website
- Completed application form is to be sent by speed post/courier service at the following address – For Computer Application Courses, Chairman Admission, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Majitar, 737136 (East Sikkim).
- Cost of Application form is Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, Internet banking or Demand Draft.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT)/ (CAT)/ University Entrance Test.
- Candidates should apply to SMIT on the prescribed form quoting their MAT/CAT/ University Entrance Test score.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Group Discussions and Interviews.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website