Pondicherry University announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2021 through CAT Score
Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2021 – Pondicherry University invites application for Admission to MBA Programme Through CAT 2020 Score offered Department of Management Studies (DMS) for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested applicants can check more details such as application form, eligibility criteria and other important details for the Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2021 the page below.
- Course : MBA – with Dual Specialization (Total seats 148+)
- Specialization Choice of any TWO : Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Operations & Systems
- MBA International Business – 2 year Full time
Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Opens on : 16th July 2021
- Last date for Applications : 17th August 2021
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview on : 25th to 27th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2021
- Admission are based on IIM CAT 2020 Scores
- Attention MBA Applicants : Working professionals or final year undergraduate students may apply for MBA @ DMS for July 2021 with your Score Card of IIM Common Admission Test -CAT 2020.
- All MBA aspirants with CAT 2020 scores are encouraged to apply as cut-offs will vary based on the applications received.
Pondicherry University MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Look out for our Admission link posted on our Pondicherry University website www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- Apply online for MBA programs of DMS Pondicherry University as per instructions.
- No Application Fee for PWD and Transgender applicants.
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 750 /-
- For Others Candidates : Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- Shortlisted applicants based on CAT scores will be notified on our website.
- Selection process will consist of Group Discussion and Personal Interview on 25th August 2021 to 27th August 2021 for MBA.
- Candidates can choose any one of the above-mentioned dates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Direct Applications exempted from CAT: Andaman & Nicobar 2 seats (for MBA with Dual Spl. only) NRI & Foreign students 20% additional seats
- Defense: Army 2 & Air Force 4 seats
- Merit- cum Means : Rs.750 per month to 20% of students with income less than Rs.2.5L per annum
- PG Merit : First 3 Ranks. Rs.2000/1500/1000 per month
- Govt. of India : SC, ST, OBC Scholarships; Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Govt. of Puducherry : Merit/Merit-cum-Means: Rs.3000 per month
- Student Exchange Opportunities : Can pursue 1 or 2 Sem internationally with our partner Universities
For more details and apply online visit the official website