Osmania University Hyderabad announces Admission to MBA and MBA (Technology Management) Evening Program 2023
Osmania University MBA (Evening) 2023 – Osmania University (O.U.) Hyderabad invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MBA Technology Management Evening Programs for the academic session 2023-24. The MBA (Technology Management) will be offered at Department of Business Management, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad under self financing and the MBA Evening Program will be offered at Department of Business Management, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad and Certain Private Affiliated Colleges. Read on for details on Osmania University MBA (Evening) Admission 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more
- MBA (Technology Management) Evening – 2 years duration
- MBA (Part-Time) Evening – 3 years (Six Semesters)
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form: 25th September 2023
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form and with late fee of Rs.500/-: 28th September 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: 01st October 2023 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Candidate seeking admission into M.B.A. (Technology Management) Evening Program 2023 (Two years) / MBA (Part Time) Evening – 2023 (Three years) has to satisfy the following conditions:
- A pass in Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto
- Candidate seeking admission must qualify TS ICET-2023 or separate entrance test will be conducted by Osmania University and also satisfy the norms prescribed by the University and;
- Must have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial/ Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree or;
- Candidate should submit no objection certificate from the present employer
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Website of Osmania University websites www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com
- Candidates are required to fill up the application in their own handwriting and sign it. Further, the candidates are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush
- The venue will be given in the hall ticket, which will be made available in OU website osmania.ac.in/admissions and www.ouadmissions.com
FEES PARTICULARS MBA (Technology Management) Evening (Self-Finance)
- First Year – Rs. 63,000/- (Including Counselling fee Rs.3000/-)
- Second Year – Rs. 60,000/-
- * Additional Fee for Systems Specialization – Rs. 10,000/-
FEES PARTICULARS: MBA Evening
- Department of Business Management, OU, Campus, Hyderabad.
- First Year – Rs. 38,000/- (Including Counselling fee Rs.3000/-)
- Second Year – Rs. 35,000/-
- * Fees will be as per the University norms and are subject to change
- Candidates will be admitted based on the ranks secured in the Entrance Test through spot admissions. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis.
- Marks secured in Part-A of Entrance Test.
- Admissions for both courses based on TS ICET-2023. For the candidates who have not qualified / not appeared TS ICET-2023, a separate entrance test will be conducted by Osmania University
Syllabus & Pattern
- For the candidates who have not qualified / not appeared TS ICET – 2023, Candidates need to appear for entrance test, which is based on the written test (objective type) to be conducted by the University
- Entrance Test will be for 100 marks and will be of 90 minutes duration. The test shall consist of 2 parts and the marks are allotted as shown below.
- Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet for objective type questions by darkening the relevant ovals with blue or black ball point pen.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023