National Institute of Technology Calicut announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2023, Apply now
NIT Calicut MBA Admission – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut invites application for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered in the School of Management Studies (SOMS) for the session 2023-25
MBA Specializations Offered
- Human resource
- Business Analytics and Systems
- General Management
- Humanities and Liberal Arts
NIT Calicut MBA Admission Dates 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application: April 04, 2023
- Publication of List of Candidates Selected for GD/PI: To be announced
- Tentative Dates of GD/PI: To be announced
- Publication of Results: To be announced
- Date of Admission: To be announced
NIT Calicut MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution, on a full time basis with minimum 60% marks (or CGPA 6.5/10) for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC and 55% marks (or CGPA 6.0/10) for SC/ST/PwD.
- Applicants should also have a valid Common Admission Test (CAT) score. Eligible candidates shall be ranked based on their performance in qualifying examination, work experience, CAT and group discussions and personal interviews to be conducted as a part of selection procedure for admission.
- Students appearing for final semester/year Bachelor’s degree during the academic year 2021-22 can also apply provided their final semester/year marks are made available by 15th September 2023.
- Candidates sponsored by their employers to pursue an MBA at NIT Calicut, should forward their application through proper channels
- Applicants with a valid score in national level entrance tests such as CAT/CMAT or equivalent would be preferred. Students are selected based on their performance in a Personal Interview.
- The total intake of regular students for the year 2023 would be 75. Intake for Sponsored candidates for the year 2023 is five.
- Reservation of seats for different castes, tribes and other categories shall be as per the directives from MHRD, Government of India.
NIT Calicut MBA Admission Application Process 2023
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the Institute website www.nitc.ac.in and pay applicable fees online.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Register with your e-mail id and mobile number for creating a login in the online portal.
- Step 2 – Upload colored scan copies of the Required documents in the portal.
- Step 3 – Pay the registration fee. Payment has to be made through State Bank Collect (online)
- For Open/OBC/EWS/PwD Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Net Banking/Credit card//SBI Challan (by cash).
- The selection will be based on scores obtained in CAT and performance in the group discussion / personal interviews. Credits will be accounted for work experience, scores of Graduation, PG/ PG Diploma, 10th and 12th Class etc.
- Communication regarding the center of interview would be sent separately. Interviews were conducted previously in Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, apart from Calicut.
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website