SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to PhD Program in Management for Session 2022, Apply now
NMIMS PhD in Management Admission– Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), School of Business Management invites applications for Admission to Part-Time/Full-Time PhD in Management Programs for the academic session 2022-23
Read on for more details on NMIMS PhD in Management Admission 2022.
- Program : Ph. D. in Management, Minimum 4 years and Maximum 6 years (including coursework) as per school’s programme structure and UGC guidelines.
- In Take Capacity: – 20 seats
- Specialization in Business Policy and General Management*, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Behavioral Science, Operations and Decision Sciences and Economics.
- * SBM NMIMS also invites applications for candidates interested in Corporate Social Responsibility, sustainability and circular economy under Business Policy and General Management specialization.
NMIMS PhD in Management Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration Starts (www.nmims.edu) : Wednesday, 12th January, 2022
- Last date of Online Registration Wednesday, 18th May, 2022
- Call letters for Written Test (On website after 5.00 pm.) Tuesday, 25th May, 2022
- Conduct of Written Test (Online) Saturday, 28th May, 2022
- Call letters for Personal Interview (On website after 5.00 pm.) Saturday, 4th June, 2022
- Conduct of Personal Interview Saturday, 11th June ,2022
- Result of Written Test & Personal Interview (on website after 5.00 pm) Friday, 17th June, 2022
- Payment of fees (I Merit List) 18th to 23rd June, 2022
- Commencement of Programme Friday, 1st July, 2022
NMIMS PhD in Management Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates for admission to the programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Executive PhD (Working Executives /Teaching faculty) will require at least 5 years Full Time Work experience in executive or supervisory capacity up to the date of written test / personal interview (out of which at least 2 years work experience should be after obtaining Master’s Degree) No work experience is necessary for full time candidates
- The experience should be full time experience and will NOT include part time experience, internships, projects, training period, trainee (management, engineering) etc.
NMIMS PhD in Management Admission Application Process 2022
- Online registration at www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet and refer to the important dates.
- All the candidates must specify the following in their submission
- The specialization area for which the candidate wishes to pursue.
- Upto 500 words Statement of Purpose (SOP) justifying the purpose of pursuing Ph.D. programme.
- Upto 500 words note on research ideas that the candidate might want to study.
- The candidate must explicitly choose the Full time/Executive option at the time of application.
- Registration Fee is Rs. 2500/- plus applicable taxes
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
Executive / Full Time PhD
- The candidate must have passed the Admission Test conducted by the University. OR
- The candidate is qualified in UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE / Teacher Fellowship examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional education or other equivalent examination over a period of last 3 years.
- Section A: NMIMS written Research Ability Test
- Section B: Critique a Research Manuscript (subject specific written test)
- The candidate must have qualified a written test with qualifying marks as 50% conducted by the NMIMS University.
- Note: Candidates those who have qualified in UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE / Teacher Fellowship examination of the apex bodies in higher/ technical professional education or other equivalent examinations with valid score in validity period (last 3 years) are exempted from NMIMS entrance test. However, they have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Personal interview based on Statement of Purpose.
- The candidates will have to demonstrate research orientation, aptitude and commitment during
- Personal Interview. Final Selection will be on merit.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website