NALSAR University Hyderabad announces Management Entrance Test for MBA Admission 2023, Apply now
NALSAR University MBA Admission – NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites application for Management Entrance Test (NMET) for admission to MBA Program offered at Department of Management Studies (DoMS) for the commencing year 2023 (Batch).
NALSAR University MBA Admission 2023
- Corporate Governance
- Innovation & Sustainability Management
- Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Operations & Systems Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Regulations
- Court Management
- Last Date to complete the online application form: June 4, 2023
- Nalsar Management Entrance Test (N-MET PG) (Online Proctored): June 11, 2023
- GD, SOP & PI (Online): June 11, 2023
- Declaration of Result / Merit list: To be announced
- Acceptance of the offer by the Student: To be announced
- Graduates of any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university and candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Final Year) are also eligible to apply.
- Apply for NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET -PG)
- (N-MET Syllabus is similar to CAT; it consists of a total of 100 marks – two sections of 50 marks each, for a total of 100 marks. Section – A consists of 25 questions in verbal ability and 25 questions in logical reasoning. Section – B consists of 25 questions in quantitative ability and 25 questions in data interpretation. No negative marking and all questions are of multiple choice type)
- CAT – 2022
- Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link : https://apply.nalsar.ac.in/register fill in the MBA Application Form
- You can also download the same from our website (https://doms.nalsar.ac.in/mba/).
- Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad-500101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form’ on the top of the envelope.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online or Demand Draft
- The selection process will be based on the following components:
- Score of NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET)/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Academic credentials, Professional achievements, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on: Marks secured in the qualifying exam, Quality of work experience, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Telephonic Interview.
- N-MET Syllabus is similar to CAT; it consists of a total of 100 marks – two sections of 50 marks each, for a total of 100 marks.
- Section – A consists of 25 questions in verbal ability and 25 questions in logical reasoning.
- Section – B consists of 25 questions in quantitative ability and 25 questions in data interpretation.
- No negative marking and all questions are of multiple choice type.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022