Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA) announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) 2024, Apply now
MICA Fellow Program in Management Admission 2024 – Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA) invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the Academic session 2024. The Fellow Program at MICA is the first Program of its kind in the country. It is an AICTE approved program designed to prepare exemplary scholars who can meet international norms of research. The program, through its unique world-class pedagogy and the foreign immersion module (offered with internationally reputed Universities), aims to prepare scholars of change by encouraging both fundamental and applied research with a focus on critical thinking, argument development, knowledge gap identification, problem formulation and thesis writing. Read on for more details on MICA FPM Admission 2024
MICA Fellow Program in Management Admission 2024
FPM Specialisations Offered
- Media and Entertainment
- Digital Marketing
- (FPM students shall be accommodated in residences off campus)
- Last date for applying online : March 22, 2024
- Last date for receiving application fee, recommendation letters and copies of certificates : March 22, 2024
- Telephonic screening interviews : April 4/5, 2024
- Admission Test on campus/online : April 17/18/19, 2024
- Declaration of result : April 29, 2024
- Admissions close: May 6, 2024
- Session begins : June / july 2024
- Applicants must have a UGC/AIU/AICTE approved Post Graduate/Master’s Degree/equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in the field of management/communications/humanities/ or social science. Exposure and understanding of Marketing, Media, Public Relations, Advertising and/or Journalism shall be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have also completed a UGC/AIU/AICTE approved three-year Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent. The Bachelor’s degree can be from any discipline (Engineering/ Science/ Social Studies/ Arts/ Commerce/ Communication/ Management/ or Media).
- Foreign nationals and NRIs with non-Indian degrees that are considered equivalent (by UGC/AIU/AICTE) to the qualifications listed with GRE above are also eligible to apply for the programme.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website www.mica.ac.in
- To apply for the exam, candidates need to fill-up the registration form and pay the test fees online www.mica.ac.in
- This application form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct information.
- Stage 1: Telephone interviews for eligible candidates.
- Stage 2: The Shortlisted candidates appear for MICA’s FPM Admission Test. The FPM Admission Test is a three-day process organised on the MICA campus, comprising of the Written Test (WT), an Individual Presentation (IP) and a Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates appearing for the admission test will be provided lodging and boarding at the MICA campus.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023