Jammu University announces Master of Business Administration in Hospitality and Tourism (MBA-HT) Admission 2022, Apply now
Jammu University MBA-HT Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for Admission to the Two Year Full Time Master of Business Administration in Hospitality & Tourism (MBA-HT) in the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu, Jammu commencing July / August 2022.
Jammu University MBA-HT Admission 2022
- Application Process: 22nd April 2022
- Last date for receipt of application form:15th July 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of the aggregate marks OR a pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants; Cost and Work Accountants; Company Secretaries OR A.M.I.E (Engineering) with at least 50% of the aggregate number of marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Statutes, a candidate who has appeared OR is appearing in the final year of Qualifying Examination in 2022 is also eligible to apply provisionally.
- The Admission Brochure-Cum-Application Forms for admission to the course are available for sale in the office of SHTM, University of Jammu.
- The forms can also be downloaded from the University Website: www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
- Besides the filling up of CAT/MAT, the candidates shall also have to apply separately on the Application Form for the MBA (HT) Programme of the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Jammu, Jammu which can be obtained from the office of SHTM by hand before July 15, 2022 (Friday) by cash payment or against a Bank Draft for Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred only) drawn in favour of Director, SHTM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- Selection for admission to the MBA (HT) Course shall be made on the basis of (a) the Written Entrance Test i.e. the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or Management Aptitude Test (MAT) administered by AIMA (b) Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The admission shall be made on the basis of CAT 2021 in the first instance. If the seats remain vacant then the seats shall be filled during the AIMA-MAT score of September 2021/ December 2021/ February 2022/ May 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website