Indian Institute of Finance Announces MBF, EMBF, PGPM, FBA, STRP and MDP Program Admission 2022
Indian Institute of Finance Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Greater Noida invites applications for admission to MBF, EMBF, PGPM, FBA, STRP and MDP Program for the academic session commencing in August 2022
Candidates can read the complete details of Indian Institute of Finance Admission 2022 such as application forms, eligibility criteria, etc on the page given below.
- Management of Business Finance (MBF)
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
- Executive Management of Business Finance (EMBF)
- Fellow Programme in Finance (FBA Finance)
- Short Term Research Programme (STRP)
- Working Executive MDP Training Program
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Semester beginning from: 25th January 2022
- Session Start: 01st February 2022
- Graduation in any discipline from Indian or Foreign recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing in the final year Bachelor’s exam are eligible to apply.
- Such candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission subject to their clearing graduation.
- The certification of the same has to be submitted before 1st Semester exams.
- Candidates can fill their Application Form for IIF Admission 2020 from the official website www.iif.edu.in
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form
- Online form requires you to fill the details of your personal information, academic information of Xth, XIIth and graduation, Occupation Information, Payment details and Information of two references
- Completed application form should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Finance, 45 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, NCR, UP 201308, INDIA through registered post / speed post.
- Semester I & IV: 07th July
- Semester II & V: 07th October
- Semester III & VI: 07th January
- Industrial Training: 07th April
- Demand Draft/ Pay Order – Rs.1250/-
- Late Fee – Rs.500/-
All Payments are to be made through:
- Scanning All in One QR Code at www.iif.edu/paytm.htm and making payment through any UPI Apps directly to our Bank Account
- Credit Card ONLINE Payment at https://registration.iif.edu/OnlinePayment.html (i.e. EURO/US$ payment are to be in equivalence of INR on said date) or
- Bank Transfer: for India : NEFT to Indian Institute of Finance; A/c No. 65075795019; State Bank of India, Greater Noida, IFSC Code: SBIN0050830; for Overseas : Branch code : 50830; SWIFT code : SBININBB232; IFSC Code : SBIN0050830 or
- Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque in favour of “Indian Institute of Finance” payable at Delhi, India
- Admission to IIF programs is very rigorous. The admission to the regular program is through a written test [XAT/ AIMA-MAT/ GMAT] and Group Discussion(GD) and Interview. Candidates which qualify in the written test are called for GD and Interview.
- The admission policy of the Institute takes into consideration a candidate’s total background.
- Admission to IIF programmes is very competitive and strictly on merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website