Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad announces PGDM, PGDM DCP and PGDM BFS Program Admission, Apply Now
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Admission 2022 – Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad invites applications for admission to PGDM, PGDM Dual Country program (DCP) & PGDM Banking and Financial Services (BFS) 2-years Programs at IMTGhaziabad/IMT Nagpur/IMT Hyderabad for the academic year 2022-24
Candidates can check the complete information of IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Admission 2022 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through the page below.
- PGDM Dual Country program (DCP)
- PGDM Banking and Financial Services (BFS)
- Duration : 2 Year Full Time Program
- Offered at : IMT Ghaziabad/IMT Nagpur/IMT Hyderabad
- Application Deadline : November 25, 2021
- Information & Counselling Session Pre admission Process : To be updated
- IMT Admission Process Starts : 2nd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Results : 3rd week of March 2022
- Information & Counselling Session post result declaration : To be updated
- Minimum three years Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate*
- CAT (2021)/ XAT (2022)/ GMAT (January 1, 2018 – February 28, 2022) for IMT Ghaziabad**
- CAT (2021)/ XAT (2022)/ GMAT (January 1, 2018 – February 28, 2022)/ CMAT (2022) for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad**
- * Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply, subject to submission of all mark sheets and pass a certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being cancelled.
- ** In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before February 28, 2022.
- To apply to IMT, an applicant must complete the online “Application Form”. There is one Common ‘Application Form’ for all Campuses – IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur, IMT Hyderabad
- Please keep checking the portal and our website www.imt.edu/admissions2022 for regular updates on the Admission process 2022
- Login on IMT Admissions Portal: www.imt.edu/admit2022 or https://www.imt.edu/
- All communications with applicants shall be done using valid and personal Email id provided by the applicant. Applicants are also requested to log on to the ‘IMT Admissions Portal’ regularly for updates.
- In case the applicant does not receive any confirmation email on completing the online application form, they can log on to the ‘IMT Admissions Portal’, which will have the updated status of their application.
- Application Fee : Rs 2000/- plus applicable bank charges
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card / Debit Card OR Net Banking
- Shortlisting on the basis of best test score in CAT-2021/ XAT-2022/ GMAT (Jan 1, 2018- Feb 28, 2022) for IMT Ghaziabad
- Shortlisting on the basis of best test score in CAT-2021/ XAT-2022/ GMAT (Jan 1, 2018- Feb 28, 2022)/ CMAT- 2022 for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad
- Xth, XIIth and undergrad scores
- Quality of undergrad institute/ university
- Both freshers and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply for PGDM 2022-24. In case you are a fresher and have an interesting profile, then you have high chances to be a part of IMT.
- For candidates with WE, we evaluate both the quality and duration.
Performance in Admission Process
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Analytical /Problem solving skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain knowledge
- Future Potential for employability
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website