International Management Institute Delhi announces Admissions to Doctoral Program (Fellow Program in Management) for Session 2022, Apply Now
IMI Delhi FPM Admission 2022 – International Management Institute (IMI) New Delhi invites application for admission to Doctoral Program (Fellow Program in Management-FPM) for the academic year 2022
- Program duration 5 years (maximum)
IMI Delhi FPM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to apply : 16th April 2022
IMI Delhi FPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. Those in the final years of their post-graduation may also apply.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Those in the final year of their engineering degree may also apply.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus nay professional qualification such AS CA, ICWA, CS and CFA with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Part time students should have a minimum 5 years of relevant full time work experience.
IMI Delhi FPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://admission.imi.edu/fpmdelhi/
- Instructions of online application:
- User should create a new account while applying online
- The login details will be used for filling the admission form and for checking the status of the application later.
- After logging in successfully, the admission form will be displayed.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable.
- Selection will be based on
- CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ XAT/ NET/ IMI Research Aptitude Test
- Research Interest Assessment Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exams 2022
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022