Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2024
IISWBM Kolkata MBA Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), two years full time degree (day) Programme affiliated to the Calcutta University and approved by AICTE for the session 2024-26. IISWBM Kolkata was established through a resolution adopted by the Syndicate of the University of Calcutta on April 25, 1953. It is India’s first Institute to offer a Management program. IISWBM offers a range of Research Programs, Degree Programs, Post Graduate Diplomas and Short Programs. Candidates can check the post below for details on IISWBM Kolkata MBA Admission 2024 such as specialization offered, important date, eligibility criteria, application process and more.
IISWBM Kolkata MBA Admission 2024
MBA Specializations Offered
- Students will have to choose any one area of specialization from among the following:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Business Analytics and Systems Management
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Forms: 17th December 2023
- Date of Group Discussion, Interview & Result: March 2024
- Session Begins: 01st week of July 2024
- Honours with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) candidates or equivalent courses where Honours courses are not available, from a recognized university; Graduates in any professional course (Engineering, etc.) LL.B (5 years) of a recognized University are also eligible. A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination is required.
- Those who will be appearing for the final examinations in 2024 may also apply.
- The application can be submitted via online or offline process:
- Online Process : Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website http://www.iiswbm.edu/
- Offline Process : Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- Purchase by paying Rs. 1500/- in cash at IISWBM, Management House, Kolkata 700073
- Print the filled in application form and payment receipt Submit with photocopy of all the applicable documents along with the application form. Come with the originals if and when you are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for verification.
- Completed Application Form with copy of Payment slip and copies of all applicable documents sent to IISWBM, Management House College Square West Kolkata-700 073 by courier.
- Application fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Offline Through Cash & Demand draft/Online Through NEFT, Debit Card and Credit Card
- IISWBM gets the CAT score of the candidates who have applied for admission into IISWBM from the IIM admission committee.
- On the basis of a cut-off-mark, the candidates are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at IISWBM, Kolkata or other centers outside West Bengal.
- The final list of the selected candidates is prepared strictly on the basis of merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023