Goa University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Financial Services Program for Session 2022-24
Goa University MBA Financial Services Admission 2022 – Goa University invites application for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Financial Services Program offered at Goa Business School for the academic session 2022-24.
Goa University MBA Financial Services Admission 2022
- MBA (Financial Services) is a two-year Master’s degree programme offered at Goa Business School, Goa University. This programme aims to develop students’ knowledge and skills in the vast area of Financial Services and train them to enter the finance industry. This programme is a suitable option for aspirants who wish to pursue careers in Investment and Financial advisory, Consultancy Firms, Research and Financial Analysts, Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Corporate Finance, and other professions in the financial service industry.
- Last date to submit an online application is: 27th May 2022.
- Admission to MBA (FS) Programme a candidate shall be required to be a Graduate in any stream with 50% aggregate marks, including Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering, Management and Professionals like CS, CA, ICWA, CMA, CAIIB and CFA, who have completed their graduation from Goa University or any other recognized University in India or abroad are eligible to apply for the course.
- Candidate needs to fill the application form with all required details and upload required documents online on GUMS Portal available at the University Website https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
- An application fees of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for General Category candidates, Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for reserved category candidates of Goa and Differently abled candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees. Last date of receipt of applications is 27th May 2022.
- The admission to MBA (Financial Services) is based on CMAT conducted by NTA followed by the Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round (GDPI).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website