Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University announces Admission toMaster of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
GGSIPU MBA Admission – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-23 through CAT 2021/CMAT 2022/GGSIPU CET 2022 Score/Merit
- MBA (Code 101) includes various programmes with nomenclature, MBA, MBA (Analytics) /MBA (Financial Analysis) /MBA (Financial Management)/MBA (International Business) on the basis of CAT-2021, CMAT 2022, GGSIPU CET 2022
GGSIPU MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process: 15th February 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st March 2022
GGSIPU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- MBA, /MBA (Financial Management)/MBA (International Business) : Any recognized 3 years or more Bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. or
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. or
- Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Indian or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- MBA (Financial Analysis) : Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% Marks and with at least one course in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Operations Research at Graduation Level.
- MBA (Analytics) : Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% Marks and with at least one course in Mathematics/Statistics/Operations Research at Graduation Level.
GGSIPU MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Online Registration by the candidates through the university website http://www.ipu.ac.in/
- Form filled by the candidates giving the various personal details about him/her along with the required details of eligibility for admission in programme MBA(Code 101).
- The application form is required to be submitted by the candidates at the time of completion of the online registration process.
- Registration Fee : Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission shall be made on the basis of overall percentile of Common Admission Test (CAT-2021)/CMAT 2022/GGSIPU CET 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website