FORE School of Management announces Admission to PGDM, PGDM-IB, PGDM-FM & PGDM-BDA Program 2023-25
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission 2023 – FORE School of Management, Delhi invites applications for 2-year full-time PGDM, PGDM-IB, PGDM-FM and PGDM-BDA Programs for the academic session 2023-25.
FORE School of Management PGDM Admission 2023
PGDM Courses Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-International Business) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Financial Management) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Big Data Analytics) – 2 year Full Time Program
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Online Applications : 31, December 2022
- Shortlisting for Selection Process : February 2023
- Personal Interview Session : February – March 2023
- Declaration of Result : April 2023
- Commencement of Programme : June 2023
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2023 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Monday, October 10, 2023, and obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in an aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT-2022) conducted by IIMs, XAT-2023 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 01 January 2021 and 31 January 2023.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.fsm.ac.in/ & http://admissions.fsm.ac.in
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the necessary format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated time frame. Change in category, once the form is filled up, is not allowed under any circumstance.
- Candidates shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form before appearing for the selection process and point out discrepancies, if any, before appearing for the section process.
- One Programme Rs. 1,500 + 270 (18% GST) = 1,770
- Two Programmes Rs. 2,000 + 360 (18% GST) = 2,360
- Three Programmes Rs. 2,250 + 405 (18% GST) = 2,655
- Four Programmes Rs. 2,500 + 450 (18% GST) = 2,950
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Shortlisting for the selection Process is based on CAT-2022 percentile/ XAT-2023 percentile/ GMAT Score.
- The final selection is based on CAT/XAT percentile/ GMAT Score, Academic Performance, Work Experience, Business Awareness, and performance in Personal Interview (PI). (Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute).
- Personal Interviews are conducted by experienced faculty and professionals from the industry to ensure that the selected candidates perform well during their PGDM programme and subsequently achieve success professionally.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website