FORE School of Management announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Program 2023-24 (Batch)
FORE School of Management FPM Admission 2023 – FORE School of Management, Delhi invites applications for Full-Time Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the Academic Session 2023-24
FPM Specializations offered in the following Areas
- Economics and Business Policy
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management
- International Business
- Last Date of receiving Application Form : Friday, December 30, 2022
- FORE Entrance Test (FET) : Friday, January 06, 2023
- Tentative Research Proposal Presentation : Friday, January 13, 2023
- Personal Interview : Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Result declaration : Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Last Date of Acceptance of Admission Offer with Admission Fee: Monday, February 06, 2023
- Registration & Inauguration of the Programme : June/July 2023
- Candidates for the program must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities
- Master’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks OR
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA/CS along with a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. OR
- Five year Integrated Master’s degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average, obtained after completing the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. OR
- Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch.) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point and additionally a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Age Limit : There is no age restriction.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.fsm.ac.in/ & http://fpmadmissions.fsm.ac.in/register
- Candidate can directly apply at https://www.fsm.ac.in/full-time-fpm
- Application Fee – Rs. 2500/- (Including GST)
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- To be shortlisted for the selection interview, applicants must have a valid score of one of the following competitive examinations: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs/GATE/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET or JRF/CSIR or the FORE Entrance test (FET). FET will be conducted by FORE on Friday, January 06, 2023.
- CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET or JRF /CSIR scores of up to last two years (i.e., test taken on or after December 01, 2020) only will be considered valid.
- After the written test is over, the Academic Qualification documents and Experience Documents will be verified
- Subsequently, all the candidates have to give a presentation (around 10-15 minutes) on their Tentative Research Proposal on the area of research interest on Friday, January 13, 2023.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record, performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above (CAT/GATE/GRE/GMAT/UGC-NET or JRF/CSIR percentile/FORE entrance test) and in the Research proposal presentation will be called for a personal interview for final selection on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 and the selected candidates for this programme will be intimated by Wednesday, January 25, 2023.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website