Federal Institute of Science and Technology Business School Kerala announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
FISAT MBA Admission 2022 – Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT) Business School, Kerala invites applications for admission t to 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-24
Candidates can fill the online application form for FISAT MBA Admission 2022 on the official website. Check more information about FISAT MBA Admission 2022 from this page below.
- Program: MBA (Master of Business Administration) Program
- Duration: 2 years full time MBA Program
- Total Intake: 120 seats
FISAT MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Date of issue of application forms: 12th January 2022
- Last date of Application Form: To be announced
- GD/ PI Round: To be announced
FISAT MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A pass in degree examination with 50% marks (60% marks desirable) in aggregate for Arts/Commerce /Science/ Engineering and for post graduates. Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Good score in any Management Aptitude Test- CMAT / CAT/KMAT (The minimum qualifying cut off marks of KMAT Kerala Entrance Examination shall be 15% (108/720) for General Category from the academic year 2019. The minimum cut off for SEBC will be 10% (72/720) and 7.5% (54/720) for SC/ST).
FISAT MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- You can apply online from our website, www.fbs.ac.in or www.fisat.ac.in
- Interested Candidates need to fill the form for MBA admissions in FISAT 2022 as per the schedule
- Candidates have to fill in extensive details regarding Personal details, Educational details, Details of Entrance Exams (CAT, CMAT, K-MAT), Details regarding Extracurricular activities, etc. in the form
- Candidates have to click on the above-given link and fill the application form. Also, candidates have to upload the documents and pay the application fee via online mode.
- Application Fee: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online/Offline mode
- The selection of candidates is purely based on merit. Admission to the MBA program is determined by the scores obtained by the candidate in the admission test, group discussion,personal interview and a consistent academic record.
For more details and apply please visit the official website