IIM Raipur announces admission to PG Program in Management for Working Executive (PGPMWE) 2020-22
IIM Raipur PGPM for Working Executives Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPMWE) for the academic year 2020-22.
Interested applicants can check out the details on the courses, eligibility, application procedure and much more from the page below.
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPMWE)
- The Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE) is an intensive one and a half-year postgraduate program in management, especially designed for mid/senior level professionals.
Areas of Specialization
- Business Policy and Strategy, Economics and Business Environment, Finance and Accounting, IT and Systems, Marketing, Operations and OB and HRM.
- The main objective of the Program is to prepare participants for an advanced career in management by giving a solid foundation in various management topics that are essential for building capabilities to take on the new forms of competition.
IIM Raipur PGPM for Working Executives Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Late date for receipt of application: 13th December 2019
- Date of Entrance examination: 19th January 2020
- Declaration of list of selected candidates: 24th January 2020
- Last date of offer acceptance fee: 7th February, 2020
- Registration of selected candidates: 28th & 29th March,2020
- Orientation and commencement of classes: 4th & 5th April 2020 onwards
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Raipur PGPM for Working Executives Admission 2020
- The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 50% in any discipline and minimum three-year post-qualification work experience as on April 01, 2020.
See: MBA Admission Dates
- IIM Raipur shall conduct entrance examination along the lines of CAT Examination. The exam will be conducted on January 19, 2020 at IIM Raipur Campus at Atal Nagar (Naya Raipur).
- The test would aim to gauge the Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Please note that candidates must submit a No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission.
- IIM Raipur shall charge INR Eight Lakhs (INR 8,00,000/-) as course fees.
IIM Raipur PGPM for Working Executives Admission 2020 Application Process
- The application form can be downloaded from our website www.iimraipur.ac.in
- The candidates will have to submit Application Form along with all relevant documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur.
- Application form must be sent through Speed Post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
- The envelope must be labeled as “Application form for PGPMWE 2020-22” addressing: Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh.
- The completed application form should reach IIM Raipur on or before December 13, 2019. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur, GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur-492015, Tel.: 0771-2772500, Email: [email protected], Website www.iimraipur.ac.in