Indian Institute of Management Lucknow announces Executive Fellow Program in Management Admissions 2022
IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications for admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) for the academic year 2022.
Read further for more details on IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission 2022
IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission Dates 2022
- Announcement of the Program : 10th November 2021
- Last date of submission of completed application# : 20th December 2021
- Entrance Exam : 08th January 2022
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates# : 01st February 2022*
- Personal Interviews : 15-16th February 2022*
- Announcement of Selected Candidates : 25th February 2022*
- Last Date of Acceptance and Submission of Acceptance Fee : 05th March 2022*
- Induction and commencement of Program : April 2022*
IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum eligibility criteria for applying to EFPM in the Academic Year: 2022- 23 are as below:
- For General/OBC category: Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XI) with minimum 55% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- For SC/ST category: Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) with minimum 50% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 45% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- (Note: MBA/PGDM with the duration of less than two academic years are not eligible, unless they are graduates of 4-year degree programs or have another PG degree.)
Age and Work Experience :
- Currently employed in a full-time job with a minimum of 7 years of work experience as on 31st December 2021;
- Must not be more than 55 years of age as on 31st March 2022.
Qualifying examinations (any one of the followings)
- CAT (test taken in the year 2020 onwards);
- GATE (test taken in the year 2020 onwards);
- A valid GMAT score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- A valid GRE score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- JRF (Qualified);
- PGPWE Entrance Exam to be conducted in January 2022 at IIM Lucknow, NOIDA Campus (please mention in the application form if you wish to take this exam).
IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Offline (At Noida Campus)
- Medium of Exam : English
- Exam Type : MCQ
- Total Number of Questions : 100
- Exam Date : January 08, 2022 (Tentative)
- Duration of Exam : 120 minutes
- Number of Sections : Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR), Quantitative Ability (QA)
- Applications are shortlisted by separate area level screening committees.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for personal interview to any one of IIM Lucknow Campus (Lucknow/ NOIDA).
- Final selection is based on personal interview and academic and professional profile.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website