IIM Lucknow announces Executive Fellow Program in Management Admissions 2023, Apply now
IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications for admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) for the academic year 2023.
IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission 2022
- Announcement of the Program: 10th November 2022
- Last date of submission of completed application : 15th December 2022
- Entrance Exam : January 07, 2023*
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates# : 01st February 2023*
- Personal Interviews : 18-19th February 23*
- Announcement of Selected Candidates# : 28th February 2023*
- Last Date of Acceptance and Submission of Acceptance Fee : 10th March 2023*
- Induction and commencement of Program : April 2023*
- Minimum eligibility criteria for applying to EFPM in the Academic Year: 2023- 24 are as below:
- a. For General/OBC category: Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XI) with minimum 55% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- b. For SC/ST category: Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) with minimum 50% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 45% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- (Note: MBA/PGDM with the duration of less than two academic years are not eligible, unless they are graduates of 4-year degree programs or have another PG degree.)
Age and Work Experience
- Currently employed in a full-time job with a minimum of 7 years of work experience as on 31st December 2022;
- Must not be more than 55 years of age as on 31st March 2023.
Qualifying examinations (any one of the followings)
- CAT Score (CAT taken in the year 2020 & 2021 are eligible);
- GATE Score(GATE taken in the year 2021 & 2022 are eligible);
- A valid GMAT score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- A valid GRE score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- Note: Online GMAT/GRE score will be accepted only if the test was taken during 01 April 2020-15 January 2022.
- JRF (Qualified);
- PGPWE Entrance Exam to be conducted in January 2023 at IIM Lucknow, NOIDA Campus (please mention in the application form if you wish to take this exam).
Exemption from the first year
- On the recommendation of the interview panel, the exemption from the first year would be given to a candidate, who, in addition to the aforementioned points, is a two-year MBA/PGDM/equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10-point scale/minimum 70% marks/equivalent;
- Is a two-year MBA/PGDM/equivalent from an Indian institute/university that has featured in the 15 top institutes/universities as per the NIRF list released by the Government of India (List of Management Schools, any year), OR
- An institute/university having the MBA program pursued by the candidate, accredited by at least one of AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS. (note that the candidates who have done MBA/PGDM/Equivalent of a duration of less than two academic years are not eligible for first-year exemption.)
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Offline (At Noida Campus)
- Medium of Exam : English
- Exam Type : MCQ
- Total Number of Questions : 100
- Exam Date : January 07, 2023 (Tentative)
- Duration of Exam : 120 minutes
- Number of Sections : Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR), Quantitative Ability (QA)
- Applications are shortlisted by separate area level screening committees.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for personal interview to any one of IIM Lucknow Campus (Lucknow/ NOIDA).
- Final selection is based on personal interview and academic and professional profile.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website