Indian Institute of Management Indore announces Admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management 2022, Apply Now
IIM Indore EFPM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore invites applications for admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) for the academic session 2022.
Interested candidates can check more details on IIM Indore EFPM Admission 2022 from the page below.
Areas of Study (Specialization)
- The institute presently offers EFPM in the following areas of specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems (Information Systems Management, Emerging technologies, and Data Science / Analytics)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques (Operations Management, Operations Research, Statistics and Mathematics)
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management (Strategic Management, International Business and Entrepreneurship)
IIM Indore EFPM Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Available from : 20th December 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form : 28th February 2022
IIM Indore EFPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must have a Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the application deadline date (i.e. February 28, 2022) and also fulfill the requirement of the academic eligibility as mentioned below:
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.(OR)
- Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.(OR)
- Professional qualifications CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a B.Com/ Degree (with at least 60 percent aggregate marks).(OR)
- A five-year integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semesters) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- In addition to the above academic eligibility, minimum 60 percent marks in Secondary (Class X) and minimum 55 percent marks in Senior Secondary (Class XII) is required.
IIM Indore EFPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply online through official website www.iimidr.ac.in
- Candidates seeking admission to the Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) of IIM Indore should submit their application online between the period Monday, December 20, 2021, to Monday, February 28, 2022, and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) + GST extra. If applying for two areas, pay an online non-refundable/non-transferable fee of Rs. 4500/- (Rupees Four Thousand Five Hundred only) + GST Extra.
- The candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) on the based information provided in the application form. The selection process is as follows:
- Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
- Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria and acceptable standard test the shortlisting will be done by the respective Areas and candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI), to be conducted at IIM Indore during March/ April 2022.
- Note: Candidates who are applying based on the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) of IIM Indore which will be conducted on Saturday, March 26, 2022 will be required to be present in the IIM Indore campus on the test day by 8:30 am, shortlisting of the candidates will be published on the same day i.e. March 26, 2022. Candidates shortlisted after the RAT will be appearing for the Interview either on the same day or on Sunday, March 27, 2022.
- Stage 3: IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process i.e. Stage-4.
- Stage 4: Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared by the Areas only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website