FORE School of Management announces Executive Postgraduate Program in Management (Ex-PGDM) Admission 2022-23
FORE School of Management Ex-PGDM Admission – FORE School of Management, Delhi invites applications for 15-Months full-time Executive Postgraduate Program in Management (Ex-PGDM) for the academic session 2022-23 commence from July 2022.
Interested candidates can submit their application till January 31, 2022, through online mode. Check out the details on FORE School of Management Executive PGDM Admission 2022 from the page below.
FORE School of Management Ex-PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of Online Application Submission: 31st January, 2022
- Selection Process (Test & Interview): 3rd Week of March, 2022
- Admission: April, 2022
- Commencement of the Session: July, 2022
FORE School of Management Ex-PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
- Passed any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial/ supervisory experience. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- The candidates must have the valid score of CAT/XAT/GMAT/Other AICTE approved All India tests for applying to the programme. Scores of CAT 2018 – 2021 / XAT 2019 – 2022 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2017 will be considered.
FORE School of Management Ex-PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates interested in applying are requested to note the following-
- Candidates can apply online https://admissions.fsm.ac.in/executive-application-form
- For online application submission candidates need to pay either through net banking or credit/debit card.
- Application Fee: Rs.1416/- (inclusive of 18% GST)
- Mode of Payment: Through net banking or credit/debit card
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the program and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Personal Interview (PI) and Extempore.
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the PI, Extempore, Past Academic Performance and Work Experience.
- Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute. The final criteria for selection shall be informed to the candidates before the selection process.
For more details and apply please visit the official website