CCS NIAM announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agri-Business Management) 2023 (23rd Batch), Apply Now
CCS NIAM Jaipur PGDM-ABM Admission 2023 – Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (CCS NIAM) Jaipur invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agribusiness Management) approved by AICTE for the academic session 2023-25 (23rd Batch)
CCS NIAM Jaipur PGDM-ABM Admissions 2023
About PGDM ABM Program
- CSS NIAM’s two year Post Graduate Diploma Program in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) as an AICTE approved program
- It prepares business managers with critical competencies for Agribusiness sectors like food retailing, exports, commodity trading, micro finance, banking, Agri-business, Consultancy pharmaceutical, Agri-input sector capacity building etc
- The Institute offers specialized training, research, consultancy, education and policy support in the field of agricultural marketing.
- It is a two years full time Program. Recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Application Process: On going
- Last date for receiving filled-in-application form at CCS NIAM: 28th February 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in any other discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of SC/ ST/PH]. Must have a valid Score of CAT-2022 or CMAT-2023.
- Reservation of seats as per Govt. of India rules.
- Online application form can be filled on the website www.ccsniam.gov.in
- Candidates required to upload photograph, digital signature, all relevant documents along with category certificate if candidate belongs to any category.
- Once online application form is submitted, it will not allow to edit it.
- However, applicants will get a chance to upload their CAT/CMAT score card once CAT result is announced, if the applicant has not uploaded the score.
- Application and Fees received after last date and time will not be considered.
- For General Category : Rs. 1200/-
- For SC and ST Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Paid through online gateway only
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to appear for CAT 2022/ CMAT 2023 and weightage for final selection are given as under:
- Shortlisting based on CAT/CMAT Score
- Attend Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Selection parameters and their weightage:
- CAT/CMAT Score – 51/34
- Diversity Factor* – 06*
- Group Discussion – 12
- Personal Interview – 26
- Work experience – 05
- Total – 100
- *Diversity Factor weightage of 6% is assigned to agriculture and allied disciplines, 2% for humanities & social sciences and 0% for pure sciences and engineering disciplines.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website