CCS NIAM announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agri-Business Management) 2022 (22nd Batch), Apply Now
CCS NIAM Jaipur PGDM-ABM Admission – Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (CCS NIAM) Jaipur invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agribusiness Management) approved by AICTE for the academic session 2022-24 (22nd Batch)
Read further for more details on CCS NIAM Jaipur PGDM-ABM Admissions 2022.
About PGDM ABM Program
- CSS NIAM’s two year Post Graduate Diploma Program in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) as an AICTE approved program
- It prepares business managers with critical competencies for Agribusiness sectors like food retailing, exports, commodity trading, micro finance, banking, Agri-business, Consultancy pharmaceutical, Agri-input sector capacity building etc
- The Institute offers specialized training, research, consultancy, education and policy support in the field of agricultural marketing.
- It is a two years full time Program. Recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
CCS NIAM Jaipur PGDM-ABM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: On going
- Last date for receiving filled-in-application form at CCS NIAM: 28th February 2022
CCS NIAM Jaipur PGDM-ABM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Minimum qualification for admission is a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in any other discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of SC/ ST/PH].
- The candidates must have a valid score of CAT 2021 or CMAT 2022.
CCS NIAM Jaipur PGDM-ABM Admission Application Process 2022
- Online application form can be filled on the website www.ccsniam.gov.in
- A print out of online filled-in-application form should be sent at the following address enclosing photocopies of all relevant documents related to age, educational qualifications, category, achievement, experience etc. along with a demand draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC and ST Candidates) in favour of Director General, NIAM payable at Jaipur.
- Manually filled-in-form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600 for SC & ST Candidates) to be sent by post to Dean-PGDM (ABM), CCS NIAM, Kota Road, Bambala, Sanganer, Jaipur-302033.
- Reservation of seats as per Govt. of India rules.
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to appear for CAT 2021/ CMAT 2022 and weightage for final selection are given as under:
- Shortlisting based on CAT/CMAT Score
- Attend Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Selection parameters and their weightage:
- CAT/CMAT Score – 51/34
- Diversity Factor* – 06*
- Group Discussion – 12
- Personal Interview – 26
- Work experience – 05
- Total – 100
- *Diversity Factor weightage of 6% is assigned to agriculture and allied disciplines, 2% for humanities & social sciences and 0% for pure sciences and engineering disciplines.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website