BRAOU MBA Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
BRAOU MBA Admission 2022 – Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) Hyderabad invites application for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022-24
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on BRAOU MBA Admission 2022.
BRAOU MBA Admission 2022
- Finance & Accounting
- HR and OB
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences
- Economics and Public Systems
- Contemporary Issues
Duration of the Program
- The duration of the MBA Programme is two (2) academic years.
- The maximum period for completion of programme is four (4) academic years
Medium of Instruction
- The medium of instruction is English and the examinations are also in English only
BRAOU MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date to apply is 30th April 2022 (Saturday)
- Date of AUD Admission Test is 8th May 2022 (Sunday)
BRAOU MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university (Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PwBD/D-OBC (NCL)/Defence candidates/Kashmiri Migrant candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree Examinations can apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria when their results are declared.
BRAOU MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply for the Entrance Test only through the University Website www.braouonline.in and make online payment of the Registration Fee
- Click on PG I Year / PG Diploma / Certificate Programmes Online Admission Registration Form – 2022-23. As you click, all the programmes will display on the screen. Then click on the MBA Programme.
- Once you select or click on the Programme of Study, the window opens (the blank Registration form appears on the monitor)
- Gen/BC Candidates – Rs.1900/- only
- SC & ST Candidates – Rs. 645/-
- The fee can only be paid online
- Eligible applicants would be required to take the Admission Test which will consist of 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) on verbal ability (includes verbal aptitude and English language comprehension) and analytical ability (includes quantitative ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning) and general awareness
- 4 marks would be awarded for each correct answer, negative marking will there i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- CMAT 2022 Scores will also be accepted in lieu of our own Admission Test
- Based on the scores obtained in the Admission Test/CMAT 2022, candidates will be shortlisted for a personal interview (PI)
- The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the Admission Test/CMAT 2022 (70% weightage) and PI (30% weightage).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India