Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani announced Admission to MBA in Business Analytics Program 2022-23
BITS Pilani MBA Admission – Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Campus has invited applications for admission to the two-year (on-campus) Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Analytics Programme in Department of Management for Academic Year 2022-23.
Check out the post below for more details on BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2022.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Start of application form : December 03, 2021
- Deadline for online submission of the application: February 21, 2022
- Deadline to edit submitted applications to incorporate corrections: March 01 – 06, 2022
- Release of admit card for Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT): March 13, 2022
- Date of Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT): April 8, 2022
- Second Round (GD/PI WAT/ Extempore etc): TBA
- Announcement of First List and Waitlist: April 23, 2022
- Announcement of waitlist(s): TBA
- Submission of fees by candidates: TBA
- Start of preparatory course: TBA
- Date for Online/Offline Reporting (depending on pandemic situation): TBA
- Date for start of the Programme: TBA
BITS Pilani MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- BTech/ BE/ BPharma/ BArch/ MCA/ MSc/ First Degree of BITS Pilani or equivalent, with minimum 60% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in the Qualifying Degree.
- The applicant should have taken mathematics/statistics as a subject in 12th standard with at least 60% marks in either of these subjects.
- Exposure to a programming language is desirable.
- *Equivalence of First Degree of BITS Pilani for consideration of ‘Qualifying Degree’ will be determined by an expert committee.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Apply online at: https://www.bitsadmission.com/mba/mba.aspx
- Online application will close on February 21, 2022.
- A Candidate can submit only one application form for MBA Admissions. However if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him/her, he/she can submit a second application form duly completed before the last date.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit it along with the non-refundable admission processing fee through online mode.
- Candidates will be required to appear for the Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT) conducted by BITS Pilani. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of their performance in BAAT.
- Final selection will be based on overall performance in i) Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT), ii) Personal Interview & iii) CAT/XAT/GMAT (if available), along with prior work experience, and previous academic history.
- #IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- *Meeting the minimum eligibility does not guarantee admission into the programme. BITS Pilani reserves the right to change the admission process
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website