People’s Education Society (PES) University announces Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) 2024 for admission to UG & PG Programs, Apply now
PESSAT 2024 – Peoples Education Society (PES) University invites application for Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) 2024 for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Programs for the academic session 2024. PES University is one of the country’s leading teaching and research universities. The University is committed to providing “navigation for the real world” that inspires students to find their true north. The university is ranked fifth in the Outlook-ICARE India University Rankings 2020 and is the only University in Karnataka to rank in the top 30. Check out the details on PESSAT 2024 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, fees and more from the post given below.
PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) 2024
Course offered through PESSAT 2024
- PES University (PESU) – Ring Road (RR) Campus – B.Tech, BCA, B.Arch, BBA (Gen/ Hons), BBA (Hons) in Business Analytics, BBA (Sports Management), BBA (Hospitality and Event Management), B.Com, B.Com (Hons) with ACCA, B.Sc. (Hons) Psychology, Bachelor of Design (B.Des), BBA, LLB (Hons), BA, LLB (Hons), MCA, MTech, MBA, Executive M.Tech in Cybersecurity Engineering, B.A in Performing Arts, B.Sc. (Hons) Economics.
- PES University (PESU) – Electronic City (EC) Campus – B.Tech, BBA (Gen/ Hons), B.Com, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Science, B.Pharm, Pharm.D, M.Pharm , Bachelor of Physiotherapy , B.Sc. (Hons) Cardiac Care Technology , B.Sc. (Hons) Dialysis Therapy Technology , B.Sc. (Hons) Anaesthesia and Operation Theatre Technology , B.Sc. (Hons) Emergency Medical Technology , B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology , B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology.
- PES University (PESU) – Hanumanth Nagar (HN) Campus – B.Com (Evening College)
- MBA; MCA; M.Tech; M.Com ; M.Pharm and Executive M.Tech in Cybersecurity Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) & Master of Technology by Research
- Start of PESSAT 2024 registrations: October 20, 2023
- Last date to register for candidates from outside Bengaluru: May, 2024
- Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only: May, 2024
- Commencement of slot bookings for all candidates: May, 2024
- Date of PESSAT Exam: May to June, 2024
- Last date to update 12th std / 2nd PU marks (Only for candidates whose 12th / 2nd PU results are announced): June, 2024
- PESSAT Results: June, 2024
- PESSAT first round Counseling: June, 2024
- Last date for submission of original documents / Last date for surrender of PESSAT seat (only for admitted students): July, 2024
- PESSAT second / final round counseling for B.Tech. August, 2024 Orientation Program for students admitted for B.Tech at Ring Road Campus: July, 2024
- Orientation Program for students admitted for B.Tech at Electronic City Campus: August, 2024
- Commencement of Session (Classes/ Activities): August, 2024
- 60% aggregate marks in Physics + Math + Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board”.Test Scores in PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam) required.
- 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board with English as a mandatory course OR At Least 50% aggregate in a 3 year diploma with English as a mandatory course. Test score in PESSAT or UCEED.
For BBA,LLB/ BA,LLB – 5 year Integrated Honors Program
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board. Shall have secured minimum marks of 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in qualifying examination, in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants. Shall have secured minimum marks of 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in qualifying examination, in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- CLAT or PESSAT or LSAT-India score is mandatory.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. 50% overall score in NATA/JEE Main paper 2 required.
- Candidates can also be admitted through KCET counseling.
For BBA/BBA-HEM & Other UG Courses
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
For M.Tech Program
- At Least 60% in Engineering degrees in a relevant stream from a recognized University. Test Scores in PESSAT, PGCET or GATE accepted.
For MBA Program
- At Least 60% in Bachelor’s degrees from any recognized University. Test Scores in PESSAT, PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE accepted.
For MCA Program
- A candidate with an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with not less than 50% aggregate of all the years having studied Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer programming or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the elective at Degree Level. Score in PESSAT or PGCET required.
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the PESSAT 2024 at Website www.pessat.pes.edu, https://www.pessat.com
Steps to follow
- Step 1 : Choose a program/course
- Step 2 : Check Eligibility and Requirements
- Step 3 : PES University Programs require you to take an online written test PESSAT. Please Register for the PESSAT Test here. www.pes.edu/pessat
- Step 4 : After taking PESSAT, the candidate shall go through a short interview on the same day of the test in university campus ((for select courses only)
- Step 5 : Confirmation/ Rejection and payment of fees if selected
- Step 6 : Start your program/course.
- Registration Fee : Rs. 1050/- (Rs. 550/- for HN campus courses)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Register and take PESSAT/ KCET/ both (if eligible) and participate through counseling to compete for a merit seat based on PESSAT/ KCET rank. Provisional blocking of seats through higher fee/management/NRI/PIO/OCI/Sponsored quota is also possible.
- Register and take PESSAT. Interviews should be attended on the same day of the test on campus (candidate to get their creative portfolio works for added benefit). If selected, can proceed with admissions. If the candidate has taken UCEED, then he/she must register for PESSAT (mandatory) but there is no need to take the test. Candidates can directly attend the interview carrying a creative portfolio and PESSAT hall ticket.
For BBA LLB & BA LLB
- Register and take PESSAT. Interviews should be attended on the same day of the test on campus. If selected, can proceed with admissions. If the candidate has a valid CLAT/ LSAT-India score, then he/she must register for PESSAT (mandatory) but there is no need to take the test. Candidates can directly attend the interview carrying the PESSAT hall ticket.
- Candidates should register for PESSAT but the test will not be conducted by PES University. Instead, after registering to PESSAT, candidates should upload their NATA/ JEE score once they get it along with their 12th/ 2nd PU scores. PES University will announce ranks based on the uploaded ranks and scores and will conduct counseling based on these ranks. Candidates appearing through KCET should attend counseling at KCET cell.
For BBA/BBA-HEM & Other UG Courses
- PESSAT should be taken (mandatory) and an interview should be attended on campus on the same day. If selected, can proceed with admissions.
For M.Tech Program
- Candidates can register and take PESSAT. If selected, can proceed with admissions. If appearing through a valid GATE score, candidates should register for PESSAT (mandatory) but need not take the test. He/ She can do the admission with the PESSAT hall ticket and GATE score card subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. If appearing through PGCET, candidates should get the admission order from the PGCET cell after counseling for the admission to be complete.
For MBA Program
- For admission through either PESSAT/ MAT (if above 500 composite score)/ CAT (if above 50th percentile)/ CMAT (if above 50th percentile)/ GMAT/ GRE scores.
- Candidates in any of the above cases should attend GDPI at PES University Ring Road Campus and only if they clear GDPI along with a valid entrance test score can they proceed with admissions.
- Candidates who have registered for PESSAT or selected PES University in option entry during MAT registration will automatically get a call from PES for GDPI sessions. Others should approach the University for GDPI dates. Candidates appearing through PGCET should get the admission order from the PGCET cell after attending counseling.
For MCA Program
- PESSAT should be taken. If selected, can proceed with admissions. If appearing through PGCET, candidates should get the admission order from the PGCET cell after counseling for the admission to be complete.
For PhD Program
- Master’s Degree from any recognized University. Duration – Minimum of 3 years.
For M.Tech by research Program
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University. Duration – Minimum of 2 years
PESSAT at a Test Centre
- KARNATAKA – Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, Hubli/Darwad, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar
- ANDHRA PRADESH – Vijayawada, Vizag, Nellore, Tirupati, Kurnool, Anantapur
- ASSAM(NORTH EAST) – Guwahati. BIHAR – Patna
- GUJARAT – Ahmedabad
- JHARKHAND – Ranchi
- KERALA – Ernakulam, Thrissur
- MADHYA PRADESH – Bhopal, Indore
- MAHARSHTRA – Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur
- NEW DELHI – New Delhi. Odisha – Bhubaneswar
- PUNJAB/HARYANA – Chandigarh, Amritsar
- RAJASTHAN – Jaipur, Kota
- TAMIL NADU – Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai. Puducherry
- TELANGANA – Hyderabad, Warangal
- UTTAR PRADESH – Lucknow, Varanasi
- WEST BENGAL – Kolkata Chhattisgarh – Raipur, Uttarakhand – Dehradun
For more details and apply, please visit the official website