CT University Ludhiana announces PhD Entrance Test (PET) June 2021 for Admission to PhD Program
CT University PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 June – CT University invites application for PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session commencing in June 2021.
Interested candidates can check out more details on CT University PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 June from the post below and apply for the same on or before 02nd June 2021.
PhD Program Offered
- Ph.D. (Computer Science Engineering), Ph.D. (Electronics & Communication Engineering), Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), Ph.D. (Civil Engineering), Ph.D. (Computer Applications), Ph.D. (Mathematics), Ph.D. (Management), Ph.D. (Commerce), Ph.D. (Economics), Ph.D. (Hospitality Management), Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication), Ph.D. (Psychology), Ph.D. (History), Ph.D. (English), Ph.D. (Law), Ph.D. (Physical Education), Ph.D. (Pharmacy), Ph.D. (Biotechnology), Ph.D. (Zoology)
Duration of PhD
- Minimum :- 3 years
- Maximum :- 6 years
CT University PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 June Important Dates
- Ph.D Entrance Examination :- June 2021
- Last date of Application :- 02nd June 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination :- 06th June 2021
- Result of Examination :- 09th June 2021
- Interview Date :- 11th June 2021
- Result of Interview :- 11th June 2021
- Last Date of Depositing Registration fee :- 19th June 2021
- Last Date of Depositing Coursework/Semester fee :- 30th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CT University PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 June
Candidates with any one of the following educational qualification
- Master s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master s degree by the corresponding statutory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate. A person whose M.Phil. Thesis has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted provisionally to Ph.D. program.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. Programme.
- Exemption from Entrance Test : Candidates who has qualified UGC (NET/JRF)/CSIR (NET /JRF)/ICAR (JRF/SRF) Examination/SLET (for Punjab state only) /GATE/GPAT/ICAR or hold Teacher Fellowship are exempted from entrance test.
CT University PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 June Application Process
- Application form can be obtained and submitted on official website https://admission.ctuniversity.in/ or
- The application form can be downloaded from https://ctuniversity.in or the applicant can buy the prospectus 2021 from the university campus after paying cash at accounts department.
- The application fee (Non Refundable) for CT PET June 2021 is Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only).
- The payment mode for submitting the application fee can be through RTGS/NEFT/ Demand Draft.
- University shall admit Ph.D. students through a two stage process
- Stage I – Entrance Test
- Stage II – Interview
- The test duration is of 120 minutes and consists of 100 MCQ (multiple choice questions), for 100 Marks. The question paper will consists of two parts:
- Part A : 50 MCQ based on Research Methodology*
- Part B : 50 MCQ based on subject specific.**
*As per syllabus uploaded https://ctuniversity.in/storage/2020/06/CT-phd-RM-syllabus.pdf.
** As per syllabus (wherever applicable) of UGC NET/ GATE/GPAT/ICAR / Master level course.
- Centres for Entrance test : CT University, Ludhiana Campus
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website