XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to MBA in Business ManagementProgram 2022
XIM University MBA Admission 2022 – XIM University (formerly Xavier University) Bhubaneswar invites applications from interested candidates for admission to two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Business Management offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) for the academic session 2022.
XIM University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
The last date to fill up the application form is December 28, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for XIM University MBA Admission 2022
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15, 2022, can also apply.
- Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests : XAT to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 2 January 2022, OR 2) CAT to be conducted by IIMs on 28 November 2021, OR 3) GMAT taken in 2020 or 2021, OR 4) X-GMT (XIM General Management Aptitude Test) to be conducted by XIM University, at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai, on 30 January 2022.
XIM University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://apply.xim.edu.in/ or https://xim.edu.in/
Step to follows:
- Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XU ID/Login ID and Password for applying to XIM University. If you have already received your XU ID/ Login ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2: Login with your XU ID/ Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of the photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.400/- each for the subsequent options. Use a single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests.)
- Application fee : Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website