IIF Management of Business Finance (MBF) Program Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) announces Management of Business Finance (MBF) Program Admission 2019 (July Session)
IIF MBF Admission 2019 - Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), Greater Noida invites applications for admission to 2 years full-time Post Graduate Regular Program in Management of Business Finance (MBF) Program for the commencing session beginning July 2019.
Candidates can read the complete detail of Indian Institute of Finance MBF Admission 2019 such as application forms, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
- IIF founded in 1987 as Non-profit educational institution is very well known internationally. It is unique, emerging centre of excellence, a base for scholarship and high quality professionally oriented education, research and training.
See: MBA Admission
- MBF - Management of Business Finance (2 Year)
- EMBF - Executive Mgt. of Business Finance (3 Year)
- PhD - Doctoral Program in Com, Economics Mgt. & Stat (3 Year)
- FBA - Fellowship in Business Administration in Finance (3 Year)
- STRP - Short Term Research Program (1 Year)
- MBF-PGDM - Two years AICTE approved full time regular Post Graduate Diploma in Management [Finance]
IIF MBF Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for submitting completed Application Forms: 31st July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIF MBF Admission 2019
- Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Candidates appearing in the final year Bachelorâ€™s exam are eligible to apply
- For PhD, STRP & FBA Finance Post-Graduation /MBA with 50%; final year Candidates are eligible
- Distance Learning Programmes (DLP)
- Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year)
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year)
- *AICTE approved PGDM (Finance)
- Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC) and 3 years work experience.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
- For MBF & EMBF - Written Test (CAT/XAT/AIMA-MAT/C-MAT (AICTE)/GMAT & Interview
- For PhD - Written Test (UGC NET / University of Mysore Exam) & Interview
- For FBA & DLP - Interview
IIF MBF Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can fill their Application Form for IIF Admission 2019 from the official website www.iif.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
- The Online form requires you to fill the details of your personal information, academic information of Xth, XIIth and graduation, Occupation Information, Payment details and Information of two references
- You would require a soft copy of your passport photograph and details of Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs.1250/- for filling the online application form.
- Submit the Online Form. You would receive Acknowledgment Letter for Receipt of Online Application Form by email. Now proceed with submission of the documents in hard copy.
- Completed application form should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Finance, 45 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, NCR, UP 201308, INDIA through registered post / speed post on or before the last date), Late Fee of Rs.500/-.
For more information visit the institute website: www.iif.edu
Indian Institute of Finance, 45A, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR 201308, India, Tel: 9560812399; 9870401200; 9811971002, Email: email@example.com, website www.iif.edu