ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh Master of Business Administration Program 2022 – Eligibility, Fees, Application and Selection Process
ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 – Faculty of Management Studies, the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 2 year (Four semesters) regular and professional MBA course with different specializations for the Academic Year 2022 Session.
ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh MBA Admission 2022
- The Program covers 28 courses apart from soft skills and dissertation spread over 4 semesters in 2 years. Students are also required to undergo a Summer Internship Program after semester II.
- Retail Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain Management
- Banking & Insurance
- Human Resources Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology
ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form : July 29, 2022
- Interview and Admission Decision : May – July, 2022
- Registration : August 16, 2022
- Commencement of Classes : August 17, 2022
ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Pass in graduation in any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks, along with qualification in CMAT or any other eligibility criteria prescribed by the Regulatory Authority.
- Final year graduate students awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Students must enclose an attested copy of CMAT or other test scorecard.
ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online or offline in both modes.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iuhimachal.edu.in/ and make payment of Rs. 500 towards online Registration charges by using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Mastercard/ Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should attach their scanned colour photograph along with the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from https://www.iuhimachal.edu.in/ & fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
- The completed Application Form for Admission may be submitted at: The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) University
- Campus, # 5, HIMUDA Education Hub, Kalujhinda, P.O Mandhala, Via Barotiwala, Baddi, Solan Dist, Himachal Pradesh – 174 103
- The admissions are made through IU HP application form. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program by filling the Application Form.
- All the final year students who have not received the original certificates from the Board/ Universities by August 01, 2022 will be admitted provisionally.
- Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and meeting the minimum requirements as indicated above.
- The registration of the applicants not meeting the criteria by September 17, 2022 will be cancelled and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
- Those students who apply for cancellation of their seat on or before August 16, 2022, Rs. 1,000 will be deducted as Administrative charges and rest of the amount paid will be refunded.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India