Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani announced Admission to MBA in Business Analytics Program 2023-24
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2023 – Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Campus has invited applications for admission to the two-year (on-campus) Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Analytics Programme in Department of Management for Academic Year 2023-24.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2023
- Start of application form : 14th December 2022
- First Deadline for online submission of the application : 20th February 2023
- Deadline to edit submitted applications to incorporate corrections : 01st to 05th March 2023
- Release of admit card for Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT) : 20th March 2023
- Date of Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT) : 02nd April 2023
- Second Round (GD/PI WAT/ Extempore etc) in online mode : 14th to 16th April 2023
- Candidates holding a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have studied at least one subject in Mathematics or Statistics at the high school (10+2) or higher level.
- Candidates with prior exposure to a programming language are desirable.
- Students who are in the final year of their Qualifying Degree programme are also eligible to apply, provided they can submit the original copies of the results till 1st October, 2023, and fulfil other criteria.
- The link to apply for admission to the Two-Year On-Campus MBA in Business Analytics BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus is available at https://www.bitsadmission.com/mba/mba.aspx
- Online application will close at 11:59 PM on February 20, 2023. The application fee is INR 3300/-, mode of payment is online and has been provided at the online application link.
- The application fee is non-refundable and not-transferable.
- Candidates will be required to appear for the Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT) conducted by BITS Pilani. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of their performance in BAAT.
- Final selection will be based on overall performance in i) Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT), ii) Personal Interview & iii) CAT/XAT/GMAT (if available), along with prior work experience, and previous academic history.
- #IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- *Meeting the minimum eligibility does not guarantee admission into the programme. BITS Pilani reserves the right to change the admission process
- BAAT is proposed to be conducted in Lucknow, Delhi, Pilani, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Pune, Patna, Goa, Kolkata, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Coimbatore. BITS Pilani reserves the right to change the centers based on the institute’s operational feasibility and other prevailing guidelines.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website