SP Jain School of Global Management announces Admission to Masters of Global Business (MGB) and Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) Program 2023
SP Jain School of Global Management Admission 2023 – SP Jain School of Global Management Mumbai invites applications for admissions to its Masters of Global Business (MGB) and Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) across its Campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney for the academic session starting in February 2023 intake.
- Master of Global Business (MGB)
- Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA)
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
- Submit your SPJAT, Essay, Case Study & Business Creativity Test: December 16, 2022
- Panel Interview: December 18, 2022
- For MGB : All applicants (domestic and international) will have an undergraduate degree from a recognised university or other approved tertiary institution. Applicants who do not have their final year results can apply for the intake, but SP Jain can only make a conditional offer.
- For Global MBA : All applicants (domestic and international) will have an undergraduate degree from a recognised university or other approved tertiary institution.
- Work Experience : Evidence of having worked after graduation on a full-time basis in a role which has been assessed by SP Jain as relevant to the course of study for a minimum period of 3 years.
- English Language Entry Requirements
- All applicants must have completed their education as detailed above in English and must provide certified evidence to the School.
- In exceptional cases where an applicant is unable to provide certified evidence, the Admission Director may approve self-attested copies of the completion of education certification.
- Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognised formal English language tests and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- PTE minimum score of 60
- Candidates can apply online at https://www.spjain.org/
- Note: Payments received post will carry an interest rate of 15% p.a. The Singapore and Dubai visas would be processed by SP Jain. The Australian visa needs to be processed by the students
- SP Jain would assist students with the documentation. Details on student visas for Australia are available on https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/500-
- Students need to ensure that they fulfill all criteria for securing the visa
- For selection, Candidates must take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, GRE, CAT (Common Admission Test – offered in India) or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test), and obtain the minimum expected test score as specified in the Postgraduate Admission and Selection Policy to be considered for admissions.
- GMAT (Appeared in last 5 years)
- GRE (Appeared in last 5 years)
- CAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
- SPJAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
- If you do not have a valid GMAT/GRE or CAT score, you may appear for the SPJAT. The registration fee payable would be INR 3,500.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website