Pandit Deendayal Energy University (PDEU) announces Admission to MBA Program 2023-25 Batch, Apply now
PDEU MBA Admission – Pandit Deendayal Energy University, formerly Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to two-year full time residential MBA Program under School of Petroleum Management (SMP) for the academic year 2023-25 batch.
PDEU MBA Admission 2023
MBA Program offered
- Energy and Infrastructure Management
- General Management with specialization in:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Analytics (Minor)
- Availability of Application Forms: To be announced soon
- Last date of receiving Application Forms: 04th February 2023
- GD/PI dates for short listed candidates 9th to 12th March 2023
- Display of information about shortlisted candidates for Admissions: 27th March 2023
- Completion of Admission formalities, fees collection and enrolment: 27th March to 09th April 2023
- Operating waiting list To be announced later
- Payment of balance fees and charges: To be announced later
- Commencement of the academic session: To be announced later
- Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 conducted by IIMs/Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2023 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur /NMAT 2021 conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education, as per degree nomenclature approved by the UGC from an institution recognized by the UGC.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the overall equivalence certified by the university/ institution from which they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates are required to fill in the Online Application form available on link Apply Online (https://spm.pdpu.ac.in/ or https://spm.PDEU.ac.in/).
- Candidates applying online shall have the facility to make online payment through the payment options available in the online application process.
- The last date of receiving the application form is 6th February, 2023.
- If you want to apply for NRI/NRI Sponsored seats, kindly tick in tab given in the application form
- The candidates who appeared at CAT 2022/XAT 2023/NMAT 2023 and seek admission in the MBA Programme have to apply in the prescribed form, which is available on http://spm.pdpu.ac.in.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT/NMAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDEU or may be at other select locations (subject to minimum applications) on the specified date(s).
- Group Discussion (GD): The group discussion (GD) shall be held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students
- appearing at GD shall be evaluated as per the set criteria.
- Written Ability Test (WAT): Students shall be required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the time of GD and PI.
- Personal Interview (PI): students appearing at PI shall be evaluated on the set criteria. Relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023