National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai announces Admission to PGDIM and PGDSM Course 2022
NITIE Mumbai PGDIM and PGDSM Admission 2022 – National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM) & Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) Courses of Academic Year 2022.
NITIE Mumbai PGDIM and PGDSM Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Portal Open : 27th September 2021
- Last date to fill the application form is extended till 31st January, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NITIE Mumbai PGDIM and PGDSM Admission 2022
- Candidates should have full-time Engineering/Technology graduation in any branch with aggregate 60% marks and a valid CAT/GATE/GMAT/GRE Score.
- Final year Engineering/Technology candidates can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for examinations appeared till date. Students appearing for final year examinations in 2022 shall be permitted to submit their result latest by September 30, 2022.
NITIE Mumbai PGDIM and PGDSM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates should apply ONLINE mode through https://www.nitie.ac.in/.
- The application process is common to both PGDIM/PGDSM Program.
- Candidates can apply for more than one Program. If applying for more than one program, a candidate needs to give his/her preferences and pay the applicable application fees.
- For details and instructions please visit NITIE’s official website : https://www.nitie.ac.in/
- For General Category : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates : Rs.500/-
- For International students : USD 50 + bank charges
- Mode of Payment : Through payment gateway
Shortlists for GD and PI Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website