NAARM Hyderabad announce Post Graduate Diploma in Management in in Agri-Business Management Admission 2023-25 (15th Batch), Apply now
NAARM PGDM-ABM Admission 2023 – ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad invites application for admission to 15th Batch of 2-year fully residential program Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) for the academic session 2023-25.
NAARM PGDM-ABM Admission 2023
- Start Date of Online Application : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 02nd January 2023
- GD and PI are conducted at NAARM campus: April-May 2023
- Approved Intake – 60 Seats
- The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM-ABM is:
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA throughout the academic career (10th, 12th and UG), with relaxation of 5 percent marks for candidates of ST/SC category
- Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree on or before 1st July 2023 from any University or Institution recognized by the UGC in any of agriculture or allied sciences (e.g. Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology/Food Process Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.)
- CAT 2022 / CMAT 2023 Scores
- Online application form may be submitted through the website https://naarm.org.in OR https:naarm.org.in/pgdmabm/
- Submit your application ONLINE.
- The candidates are expected to register with his/her email id and own mobile number.
- The same email id and mobile number will be used for future communication.
- For each candidate, a unique Application Number will be generated.
- The candidates shall correspond giving reference to the same Application Number.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through NEFT/UPI, etc.
- In the year 2023, the entire admission process will be conducted in online / offline mode.
- Accordingly, admission of students to the PGDM-ABM programme will be done on the basis of scores obtained in different criteria. Weightage given to different criteria are as follows:
- CAT/CMAT Score: 40 Weightage (%)
- Personal Interview: 20 Weightage (%)
- Analytical Writing Skill Test (AWST) : 10 Weightage (%)
- Short Presentation : 10 Weightage (%)
- Work Experience: 10 Weightage (%)
- Academic Score : 5 Weightage (%)
- Diversity Factor : 5 Weightage (%)
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022